Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

Ah, that’s a good idea, I’d skip adding terps but I like the idea, may give it a try, I got some terps from connesuer concentrates out of OR and the strain ones taste mostly like pinesol the bubblegum and skittles taste decent though

1 Like

this was made from the same material…taste and smell is stronger on the darker one…I make yellow because that’s what ppl want I guess…I’ve made some super Terpy clear slabs so I guess it depends on how terpy the starting material is…that would determine what i do for best flavor and appearance…making clear is like ur making distillate…the more u filter the more flavorless odorless it gets

5 Likes

I’ve seen it in person. It’s wax and not melted isolate. I should have smoked it. I have a couple buddies in Oregon. I’m gunna have him procure some for me. For science.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, that makes it more intriguing than melting isolate cuz it has flavor of it’s own does it taste clean? The adsorbants dont add any flavor or aftertaste?

1 Like

That answers all i need. sounds sort of inferior except color. piss yellow slabs are just too easy to make.

1 Like

It makes wine taste and look fire and it comes from a fruit just like cannabis…only.noticed it takes from flavor but never altered or added a weird taste…taste super clean btw

2 Likes

Kinda like making clear delta8 rather than yellow9 except in shatter it’s not d8…just taking Terps away

3 Likes

Which is essentially what the pigment is being held in is a terpene, carotenoid I think

1 Like

However if u remove the Terps from the material first u can reintroduce at the end

4 Likes

you got a SOP to do this properly and not make them taste like hay???

I can make one but I’m not selling rn

1 Like

Citric acid?

I’ve never tried degumming in butane

1 Like

I think I get it now

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks @Waxplug1 I think I have gathered enough information to try it now, aside from not wanting to waste $ on the required things to try at this point, but in the near future I may try

1 Like

Took me 3yrs of trying and failing and NOT giving up all while my life fell apart…thanks to failing I learned a lot along the way and I wouldn’t take it back much better than buying a sop

16 Likes

U guys suggested some things that I’ve never tried which I’m sure would improve my tek even more like the utah biodiesel thing…I also remember reading that the colder the solution the more likely celite is to grab thc…thank u for that

8 Likes

I have tried og cannabis live resin diamonds and sugars. honestly im a fan of the aesthetics!
as for flavor profile it has been hit and miss. I have gotten some really terpy diamonds from OG as well as the live resin but i have also gotten some “old oxidized” flavor a few times. which i believe is from them running old mids stripping the color and plant particulate.

im not convinced stripping the color is much better then any good fresh frozen live resin sourced from a quality grower. In fact i have a buddy i can call right now and have some better tasting piss yellow oil LOL

ALSO he claims his oil to be contaminate free or purer then distillate but i know on a hot dab his oil leaves the nail crusty and with a hot dab of distillate its like nothing was ever there. :thinking:

My opinion this tech would be awesome for a means of cleaning up old extracts without distillation and preserving whatever terps are present, but as far as being a better more flavorful product then any other premium bho…i haven’t tasted it…seen it but haven’t tasted a difference.

4 Likes