Veganic Cannabis...?

Kyle Kushman… scam or jam?

1’000$ an ounce for veganic cannabis flower… 16’000$ a pound… or 37$/g joint…

Is there any real science behind using soil saturated in decaying plant matter (organic “veganic” nutrient paste) or is it just a niche catering to the pretentious undereducated buyers?!?

I mean… what’s next… veganic rosin carts!?

Yuck.

4 Likes

Common man, no harsh from the smoke no matter how heavy the toke

1 Like

GH’s “General Organic” line is marketed as “veganic” so its an easy path to the 16K lb

2 Likes

Well you know the saying about “a fool in his money” and about “one born every minute”!

2 Likes

I’m only trying to understand if there is any logical or scientific reasoning that justifies the 16K/LB or if it’s just because… it’s veganic

of course not, unless them vegan trich’s can suck a pp

3 Likes

Dude looks like Chris Cornell and Keanu Reeves had a baby. That face alone can sell anything.

6 Likes

Thats the lead singer of system of a down

1 Like

catering to the niche market known for “Mo Mony than Cents”

2 Likes

Damnit all my hemp was veganic and I didnt even realize it.

5 Likes

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

2 Likes

Haha I met this fool at a grow expo back in Boston back in like 2011 or so. Was adamately going on about the same veganic pitch. I had no clue who he was at the time, only that he was charging $100 for his “sample” starter kit, while every other company there was giving out starter kits for free (roots organic, aurora, mad farmer, etc.).

1 Like

I launched Kushman’s Veganic line in 2013. I was the sole source in LA for about 6 months. I never sold one for more than 32. I think that’s just hype… I’m pretty sure you can still get kushman Veganic flower at Buds and Roses in the valley and they’re not doing zips at a rack, it’s just not happening. The people paying crazy numbers are celebrities and artists that don’t know any better, aren’t familiar with the LA weed scene and want a unit outside of the med/rec system. Which is basically kushmans home grown because his commercial work goes to the market through legal channels. That’s why there’s a huge markup.

As to the quality of the flower though… Veganic flower has a noticeably different Terpene profile. If it’s strawberry cough, it smells and tastes like you would expect, except it has a very unique undertone and taste that is noticeable in all the Veganic flower I’ve seen. Kyle has a huge explanation as to what the undertone is and how it’s achieved with Veganics but I don’t remember specifically what it was it was years ago.

And now it all begins to make sense… The same shyster rip off artist who is trying to sell a $2,000 distillate spray gun for $4,500 Is connected to this scam. What’s next? Are you going to try sell a can of Arizona Tea for $5.99?

There’s a sucker born every minute and you are definitely looking for him.

1 Like

I eat meat so why not feed plants blood and bone meal.

3 Likes

Hey look it’s the village idiot! I heard you’re the Presstab king of 90s!!! GTFOH with your has been haterade.

And $3200 a unit is a smoking deal for Veganic kushman genetics grown by kushman. Say it isn’t…

I’m not the one trying to rip people off. You on the other hand…

1 Like

@TheVanillaGorilla You’re like the Donald Trump of fortune 4200 you just say dumb shit over and over again and hope it sticks

Aside from posting memes and getting in pissing matches with people on Future4200. What have you achieved or contributed to the industry? Just give me one example of something you worked on, helped develop, invested in or promoted that would be known outside the city you live in… what you got? Because I’m tired of know nothing blowhards from nowhere talking shit when they don’t have a leg to stand on

theres more than a few veganic nutrient lines, It works fine but it doesnt command extra pricing.

2 Likes