Vegan gummy recipe wanted that is legit

Hello I am looking for a vegan recipe for gummies that is good tasting and also has the good bouncy form. I had a recipe that someone shared with me but I am unable to find it now & I also have a few recipes that I’ve sourced from different places but they are not turning out the way I want. The recipes I have use fruit juice and while I am OK using fruit juice I remember the recipe I had from before did not use fruit juice. I’m hoping that someone has a good vegan recipe that they can share with me)

1 Like

there are tons of threads on gummies

if you want someone to spoonfeed you a recipie you may have to pay

I know @Kingofthekush420 has a great vegan recipe, idk if he is selling that information or not

1 Like

@darkcitymolds has a vegan sop for sale I believe.

4 Likes

Fruit juice is tricky since you’re inevitably going to be dealing with variable pH levels - batch to batch, crop to crop. Since pectin is pH sensitive, you generally want to work with precision sources like oil or water soluble flavors. I tend to prefer oil due to flavor release properties and resistance to the flashing off that often occurs with water based flavors. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me directly.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The gelatin recipe linked to is absolutely NOT vegan, although yes there are other ones available here and elsewhere. I found several free ones through google, although you will need to do some R&D yourself.

4 Likes

Bro YouTube it there’s a whole YouTube video by a company who makes them

2 Likes

please can you send me the link to my email: mailpharm@yahoo.fr or WhatsApp: 00213770318319
or share it with me think you

hi everyone i hope everyone is doing well, please i am new to this forum, and i am very interested in making pharmaceutical gummies from fruit pectin to which i can add different tupes of micro elements like melatonin for sleep, magnesium for stress, a multi vitamin complex for energy, for that I need recipes that I can’t find, if you can help me I would be very happy and grateful, you can reach me on my email: mailpharm@yahoo.fr or WhatsApp: 00213770318319

Can’t find which?

Recipe for pectin gummies?
Or dosing for melatonin/magnesium/multivitamin gummies?

Why do you imagine that a cannabis forum is the best place to look for either?!?

Want to make pharmaceuticals, don’t know how, maybe weed guys can help?!?

That was a link to the THREAD. There are more than 50 mentions of pectin in the (as of now) 754 posts in there.

It also has links to dozens of other relevant threads right below the first post. Not using this feature? It is there to make this easier…

So “yeah, not a pectin recipe”, but a damn good place to start. Which is why it was shared…

(no shade aimed at you @EHO_AZ)

1 Like

how can I access these links, please, and how can I contact this EHO_AZ. I’m new and I don’t put orders too much

by visiting the thread in question: Gummy recipe and SOP inside as linked by @TXisbest

or just using the search bar… eg Search results for 'kushy punch' - Future4200

ok. what do you mean by that?