Vape jet is worse company ever

I bought 4 vape jets and it only did 800 a hour compared to the 1200 a hour they promised I sent 4 vape jets back to have them try to resell after 8-9 months of them not saying anything and finally hitting them up about my vape jet this is there repossessed.

@VapeJet @cart.farm cart farm will vouch about these fucked up maxhines as I complained about them once I received. I suggest anyone not to do business with them we bought 4 machines for 35k eaxh and now they want to send me back 1 good machine

3 Likes

Is there any proof that they asked you to return them or agreed to resell them for you?

Photos of the devices before they were sent to VJ?

Otherwise it’s your word against that of an established company

3 Likes

Vape jet stated right here not able for resell

Right, but did they approve your devices for repair/resale before sending them in?

And again, do you have evidence that the machines weren’t beyond resale or trashed when you sent them in

4 Likes

I own a vapejet and love it. There are so many variables and factors in filling, such as formulation, temperatures, cartridge size and all sorts of other elements that would be very interesting to hear about, and we have so few details to go on here.

They also state that they have evidence and backup for why the machines were damaged due to neglect/misuse/abuse, and it would be interesting to see that too.

8 Likes

Cut your losses and take that money and put it toward a cart filler from @DDS_2023

Detroit dispensing solutions has the best filler in the game right now hands down.

we run one here, I have ran over 600,000 carts this year so far without any issues.

2 Likes

VJ is a solid company that has done tons of us right - what is the list of damages they’re talking about due to neglect and misuse? I think that is the pudding that the proof lies in.

7 Likes

I’ve met @Ola and seen his operation. It’s about the largest filling operation I’ve ever laid my eyes on.

I find it interesting he went the @VapeJet way after spending so much money with @cart.farm.

I’d love to see the itemized repair costs and where these figures came from.

Good luck to all parties involved. This is a pricey one

5 Likes

How much labor does it take to fill the indexing trays? How limited are the cartridge/disposable options with it?

2 Likes

I’m curious why he would send the units back to be resold rather than reselling to someone else? Something seems strange here. Curious how they were damaged as well since they look to be robust machines that would require some skill to break!

4 Likes

I’ve used the DDS too, they have jigs already made for most common cart form factors out there and they are also great to work with. I’ve had great success just sending them a box of carts and getting the box back with a few sets of jigs as well as all of the coordinate coding to match the jigs for the programming.

Personally, I have the jigs built to fit right over the foam tray the carts come in, so for me the labor is maybe 10 seconds of putting the foam tray in the base of the jig and slapping the top portion on to keep everything straight and aligned, then pressing start. A simple press of a button will cap them all as well.

I haven’t had a cart form factor yet that has not been able to be used with the DDS, but I also stick with the very common 510 thread carts or the smaller form factor disposables. I haven’t tried anything large or unwieldy in shape (this really only applies to any of the vast array of disposable options out there).

3 Likes

I know when we bought our Sri gc. The original purchaser sent it back to Sri to get overhauled to refurbished new so we would have a working unit. Sri sent it directly to us.

Maybe @VapeJet has a buyback or reselling program like other companies.

But great question. I wouldn’t want to sell broken units which might or might not be able to be fixed.

2 Likes

They, like many others, found it suspicious all of my solutions involved my own products. I recommended they go with 710 shark in their particular usage case but they decided to go with vape jet.

Vape jet works wonderfully with smaller operations like state listened facilities, but is not the the tool for industrial scale production. If I were the vapejet salesman, I would have rejected them like how I’ll reject cold fillers that want to use the cartfarm platform. Part of the job for a salesman is picking your battles and knowing when to avoid customers that don’t fit your equipment’s use case

They ended up keeping the dual farmers cranking

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What did he say to get hidden so quickly?

4 Likes

Nope, you made that number up in your head and even admitted to doing so. You mentally reduced that number yourself, and even then were corrected to contact me about calculating proper throughput numbers, which never happened.

We are very careful to quote realistic throughput numbers, and size system installs to the throughput needs.

CleanShot 2023-10-10 at 17.12.28

FYI in the above screenshots “H” is @Ola

We never asked you to send them. I had offered to chat with you to come to an agreement, but instead we got radio silence until a truck pulled up to unload dilapidated crates.

I won’t even get into the onsite / working conditions. I refused to send my tech back after the report of the first visit.

CleanShot 2023-10-10 at 16.55.13

Or how the operators were deliberately sabotaging operations because you said to a room full of hourly wooks “this thing is going to replace you” and laughed about it. Which we still battled for months by running daily sessions and recording all the acts of sabotage.

A personal favorite:

No, but I did offer to chat with them about it.

No, because the onsite operators trashed the things out of spite.

There is a lot more, but I am not going to sit here and waste a bunch of time on this. Dealing with @Ola on this project was a major headache from the beginning.

I’ll send that direct to him, but won’t post it publicly. I’m sure he can circle back around though and post it himself.

Yes, but we do require advance authorization and picking up the phone or sending an email.

“H” was pushing hard for these, and we were confident we could accomplish the project… Which we did, they just couldn’t maintain it / keep it going / self-sabotaged.

10 Likes

@VapeJet ya do what ya do that’s a 120k lost, I just wanted to warn people in the industry about you guys false advertising I have no reason to lie bro ur sales guys have every reason to make a sale on a 35k machine rhay doenst even hold up
@Killa12345 killa knows me seen my ops plenty time and see the volume we cranked out your sales guys said I would need 5 to do the volume to do in a shift maybe you guys should start recording your sales conversation, if my workers can find the pictures I’ll definitely be sure to post em up at the end of the day I’m the dumb one for buying 4 right off the bat I trusted what u guys were selling if you looking to purchase a vapejet I suggest u guys do your due diligence and actually make them run it on the spot for u or you’ll run into all kinds of mechanical inssues then be reliable for it but I bet you they won’t run for you on the spot cause I spent 120k and they would only provide me a dry run :person_shrugging:

I mean yeah… That is their job? However, I know for a fact they don’t do so using deception or misleading facts. I know for a fact because I do audits myself, and jump in the process when needed. “S” in particular is very careful to state correct numbers and facts.

He even corrected you when you claimed 1200 in the pre-sales process.

We do, for internal use… Which is why I am so confident publicly stating:

• YOU said “1200, 1200… that about correct for the 4.0?”
  • WE said “1200, is that kind of what Ryan quoted you with your setup?”
  • YOU said “ahh…uhh… I couldn’t remember… ah yeah he had about 1000…”
  • WE said “well you are going to have better throughput (than normal) – He probably asked some more questions about your actual operations and setup and so he was able to give you some more accurate… umm… estimations. So I can get those numbers from him based off what he asked you”

Then the conversation moved to lead-times.

The confusing part is, we never talked – and I never would quote 1200/hr of D8.

H = You.

You miss sized a project.
You ignored recommendations (we said you would need 5 to hit your goals, you ordered 4).
You had none of the pre-requirements ready when I flew my tech out to do the install and training. Power, Water, PPE, <90f Indoor Temps
You verbally abused your employees and bragged how you wouldn’t need them anymore and expected them to still run / train on the machine.
Then without any communication, RMA authorization, or even a phone call, you had them package and return the machines.

I will tell you, we did salvage the internal electronics sheet-metal housing. We put it into a machine we keep internally, and I ordered this emblem for it as a reminder.

16 Likes

Cool bro I’m not even worried about you anymore I counted my losses on this project. I’m just letting everyone in the industry they shouldn’t be fucking with vape jet, I’m not here to bash any brand but if u fuck me its fuck you too my boy I’ll make sure to blast the bad business u do every step I move my guy we’re not some small brand either and have a lot of connections to the industry also how come this is our first time about hearing abojt all these damages?? Shouldn’t you have accessed it first and then asked us what we wanted to do​:thinking::thinking::thinking: instead of fixing it and then say there’s one one working one after we salvaged everything? Seems sus to me

1 Like