Vape-Jet Automatic Cartridge Filler

What SN? It’s been a nightmare upgrading the entire fleet, but we are getting much better at the process and have it down to <45m now /w training. I can fast-track if you don’t have a time-slot already.

Marvin was intended to be a 1 click upgrade. That turned out to be optimistic to say the least ><

1 Like

All good. We love @vapejet for no worries. Have you considered the the large oil well.

1 Like

Yes we have, and it always circles back to dwell time under heat. Go too much bigger, and your dwell time between fill-up and dispense gets too big. We narrowed down on 1L as a ‘good’ compromise between cycle times and product quality.

Pro-tip, the reservoirs can hold a little bit more than 1L to make the over-weigh numbers match. 1.3L is the max we have seen people fill.

That said, these are just 6" spools /w endcaps made by N.B. Oler, who does custom stuff all the time. If there is a business need, and all aspects are thought through, it’s not too difficult to fab a custom reservoir.

TL;DR - We can make it if you REALLY need it, but in our opinion it’s better to use multiple reservoirs and a pre-heater.

FYI - Marvin upgrades are not automatic, so if not already requested please open a request so I get it on my radar. Nobody wants automation equipment auto-updating =)

1 Like

split glass door is neato

vape jet oil filling machine is ok. i heard it before