Vape Cart Recipe

Hello All,

Looking to dilute/ turn some THC and CBD disitllates into vape juice used with vape pens. Can someone recommend a juice that would be used for THC or CBD? It is to my understanding regular vape juice has a temperature tolerance lower than what would be needed for THC and CBD vaping? I don’t vape so I haven’t got a clue about the differences.

Thank you in advance.

are you talking about making ejuice for hardware that is traditionally used for nicotine, or the small carts used for distillate

Well mineral oil and vitamin e is a no-go!

Cbd distillate mixed with thc disty. D8/do can also be a good “thinner”.

You dont need anything but terpenes and distillate in carts. But the correct sized holes in the carts and most of the problems are solved.

4 Likes

Use only the best ingredients possible. If you need the best priced and top quality cannabis terps let me know.

If you want to use hemp terps hit up @qma

If you want to use botanical terps I know a guy with gallons of floraplex terps he is trying to sell at a loss because he has made the wise decision of getting away from botanicals.

If you are making a juice then everyone in the CBD racket is using PG/VG or TEC.

However, there is not enough info to say whether this is actually safe or not. So I would do what @Demontrich says and for your thc carts only mix in terps. For your CBD carts I would hit up @krative to help you with formulation counsel.

6 Likes

Thanks for the shout-out @Kinsmanofthesun! I’m always available for formulation counsel!! It is my favorite form of counsel!

5 Likes

What is your favorite brand of terpenes to use?

For botanicals I go with floraplex isolated terps and blend myself, for hemp derived I go with qma, for Canna derived I go with @Kinsmanofthesun all day. Sauce carts are always nice too, but there are times when I’d rather Cannabinoid-less terps for certain formulations

6 Likes

TFA or The Flavor Apprentice, is a nation leading company for culinary applications; including perfumes, vape juice, and now they have gotten into our terpene industry. Many of their terpenes are organic (not Cannabis derived) but some include artificial flavoring. The artificial flavoring is created identically to the organic compounds. On a molecular level they are the same. They give you the Physical Data Specifications on all flavors. ShopBVV’s Terpenes are from them and have had great results/reviews. Pricing is hard to match.

So let’s put it like this. I just watched blade runner. It’s late and I’m high.

One day we will clone a human and when that happens it will likely be soulless. Maybe eventually there could be a soul that develops, but not for a long while.

Same same. Botanical vs cannabis/ hemp

It’s molecularly identical but it lacks soul.

However, if you don’t actually want it to taste like weed then by all means, botanical terps all day. Some folks love those cotton candy carts!

9 Likes

Well said

3 Likes

“It will likely be soulless”

JFC

3 Likes

Oooooo, a new terp. James Brown!
Plenty of SOUL!

4 Likes

TFA has some of the worst blends I’ve ever used. Im sorry, I can’t hold my tongue on this one. Also, MULTIPLE times I have received, leaking, broken, and under filled bottles from TFA.

I called TFA to inquire about use of their products and they didn’t know how to use em. I called them for the leaking bottles, and after the fist leaking, they said they would fix it. The next two bottles came leaking as well. (Including the replacement!!!)

2 Likes

Mad respect for the analogy lol. Great movie!

I completely agree that any terpenes derived from anything other than Cannabis will lack “soul” but Cannabis terpenes are extremely expensive at the moment and not as readily available for regular use. If you have a source I’m open ears.

There are plenty of people in the market looking for the juicy juice, zebra stripe gum, cotton candy, and so on flavors. I see these being used in work places and local bars and such because they LACK the ture Cannabis “soul”. There is a market for carts to those who weren’t born stoners lol.

Overall, not projecting TFA has the best terpenes available, simply implying that they are an option.

3 Likes

“You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more ties than the beginner has even tried.”

I’ve spoken with the head technician over at BVV countless times about their terps and using TFA. They have tested and tested many batches and flavors from TFA to provide ONLY the best ones. More are to come.

I would suggest talking with BVV over directly speaking with TFA as the company’s focus isn’t our terpene industry. BVV fills the terps themselves using their own bottles and caps. They would replace any damaged/defective bottles without hesitation.

1 Like

TFA replaced the order as well. My issue was the lack of subtlety that a dripping box that smells like a headshop has going through the mail. Many of the people filling carts want to be low key as possible.

Tfa also dilutes some of their blends heavily with cheaper terps and mct.

Tfa terps are an entry rung to botanicals at best or a sneaky way to satisfy mega cheapskate brokers at worst.

To be honest I’ve been thinking about grabbing some wackadoodle flavors. Try them out myself. I have literally never hit a cart that didn’t at least have the intention of tasting something like weed at some point lol. Maybe make some south of the border cocktail inspired carts. Mojito, margarita, tequila sunrise, Cuba libre, etc

2 Likes

buy some d-limonene from amazon and go to town

Hamburger carts??? Actual hot dog water carts???

But really, I always thought a bubblegum cart would be cool.

I bought bvv’s “sugar punch” out of curiosity. Tastes like Hawaiian Punch. As a kid I drank that shit all the time. It took me back lol

3 Likes