Vape Cart Recipe

Hmmmmmmm do some Dr.Pepper , some 7up, Mountain Dew! Raise hell praise Dale!

3 Likes

Really? I have a bottle of bubblegum Terps from floraplex. 100% the most utter disgusting taste ever.

All my clients refuse a bubblegum cart.

1 Like

If it really tasted like bubble gum, hell yeah lol.

Not all the time for sure, but I think it would be cool to have non cannabis flavored cart every once in awhile. It would be a nice change of pace.

I had a few bubblegum vape juices that were decent, some of them tasted bad though.

Anyone got the plug for wackadoodle flavor additives? Iā€™m curious now and I have a bunch of CBD to play with

I have all of those. Name literally any flavor. Iā€™ve done one for everything you can imagine but donā€™t get a lot of them made for sale because itā€™d just be too many to manage and Iā€™m trying to get away from putting out more and more fruity terps. Iā€™ll send them out to anyone on here free it just may take me a few extra days to get it mailed out. Just shoot me a PM if you want to try them out. Most of these ā€œterp flavorsā€ are very caryophyllene and d-Limonene heavy with relatively generic profiles of only 15-20 terpenes that mainly are there to dilute the added flavor. You just wouldnā€™t want to add a pure concentrate to anything without diluting it first because they are that strong.

Also, while Iā€™m hereā€¦ I hate Bubblegum. It seems like it might be good but itā€™s just too much for my liking. The soda flavors donā€™t appeal to me as much either but you are far from the first person to request it. Problem with natural cola flavors is they are not clear. The best natural flavor concentrates in my opinion are the tropical stuff. Natural mango goes great with myrcene and limonene.

6 Likes

I just made a mix using some OK first pass distillate and a cut of 30% terps (by weight terps from a live resin blast after i precipitated all the diamonds I could)

It could be the best pen Iā€™ve ever tried

2 Likes

Iā€™m down! Sometimes people want kombucha and sometimes people want sunny D. Letā€™s make some Sunny D! Haha

But on a real note, lemme dream up some flavors and Iā€™ll be in touch!

Do your worst. I can do any flavor under the sun.

Speaking of Sunny D, that would be an easy one. Citrus flavors are very simple and can easily be replicated with all natural ingredients. I know it was just an analogy but the thought of Kombucha flavor seems appalling. For whatever itā€™s worth my partner makes kombucha and sheā€™s let me dabble with flavoring them. Cannabis derived terpenes infused into kombucha during fermentation is phenomenal. I think the fermentation process teamed with carbonation delivers the flavor in a whole new way. Thatā€™s a venture Ive wanted to go into for a while.

Hybrid flavors are really interesting. Mango Passionfruit, Cucumber Melon, Cherry Guava, Acai Gelato, Banana Cream, Bubble Mintā€¦ I could go on all day. Hundreds of options, I just do not have the time to go about putting all of them out there.

4 Likes

Yup
Shoot me a dm, its yours. Theres 4.5m left.

Dooooood cannabis kombucha sounds super nice! Throw some water soluble CBD in there and I think you may be onto something big :wink:

Bull city flavors

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/

Also shout out to @MassTerpenes for showing me how to seo. Thank you so much for the love you share woe!!!

1 Like

Woahhh. African horned cucumber X angels food cake. ā€œItā€™s all the rage in Cali bro!ā€
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Just a heads up a lot of those are not going to be oil soluble. Your oil will get super cloudy

1 Like

Alright @MassTerpenes here is what I am thinking

Vanilla cake maybe with a cherry drizzle
Blueberry muffin with whipped cream
Mojito with a lemon squeeze added
Grape lemonade (purplesaurusrex) this was my go to koolaid drink as a kid.

I will gladly pay for these and if they work out well I will tell anyone who gives a fuck where to get em. I am Not into botanical attempts at cannabis terpenes, but I look forward to going to the other side of the spectrum!

Also, if you think any of these are bad ideas or that they wonā€™t work well lemme know and Iā€™ll dream up something else.

Side note: Does anyone still drink koolaid? Maybe my younger years were just training for making some fruity vape carts in the future!

2 Likes

I might be able to help you with this

Those will be easy. I have about a dozen different grapes to pick from and just as many different ways to do lemon. So for those you will likely get multiple of the same one with numbered variants that you can pick a favorite on. Those all will be pretty straight forward. I can have that shipped out in a day or two.

2 Likes

My man!

@MassTerpenes I have a question about that natural flavoring, I think you or someone said they sometimes add flavoring to the terpene blend to make it taste better? I think Iā€™ve noticed this with some blends that taste way too accurate to be terpenes. MCT based flavorings could be a good way to flavor those crazy flavors like bubble gum.

1 Like

the creaminess is the hard part but if you think you can nail thatā€¦
dm me

edit: it has to be all natural though

1 Like

These flavorings paired with the high temps of vaping worry meā€¦

1 Like