User JIMCBDISOLATE is a SCAM/FRAUD

Based on my surface scratch, It seems like it could be a larger group of scammers from Nigeria/Cameroon area.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This could be their website,
https://www.eczanegroup.com/
might just be ripping off their name*:

Put him and his company on Ripoff report.

5 Likes

https://annunakigenetics.com/index.php/scammer-alerts/

May be a good idea to include this asshat here, no?

1 Like

A category for these likes is what’s needed.

3 Likes

It might not be his website so just be careful there. Might be just him acting like it is.

I wonder if they know they are potentially being misrepresented by someone like that. If they don’t know, or aren’t involved.

That website is definitely connected to this Jim guy.

I contacted each of them individually after they reached out to me about isolate. Eczane claims to be based in Turkey. I got very suspicious speaking to Eczane group when they refused to consider using escrow on a 10 kilo purchase. Then when i talked to this Jim fella he sent me a photo of “his” isolate that was exactly the same as the one the Eczane folks sent me! lol

So i straight up asked them and got him to admit to me he is their “distributor” in the US. Too much fishiness all together so i backed off before any kind of transaction. Thank you for bringing this to light.

10 Likes

Has anyone heard of the hemp generals out of petaluma they have an ig oage havent looked on here yet just wondering

I just saw some guy Hauns dealing with him on another post. I wonder if Hauns is a fraud, too then?

2 Likes

Still dealing with the bank to get most or all of the funds back. I’ve been in communication with Phyto Family to see what info they can provide. The 3rd party lab had another CBD sample show up last Monday with my name on it from Phyto Family. I assume Jim was trying to show me he had product.

Has anyone used an escrow service? I’ve looked into Escrow.com and as a Buyer you have a grace period to inspect the product. Be nice to use them so Seller knows they are getting paid. Buyer would receive product and have time to have a lab make sure its not 50% baby powder. If product doesn’t pass, Buyer has to ship the product back to Seller before funds in Escrow returned to Buyer.

5 Likes

This is the only way to play. Everyone is protected on both ends. Also try and stay away from brokers( middle men) at all costs.

2 Likes

Not really sure how you got that idea from this interaction… There is nothing suspicious about their relationship on here.

And his email is mehmethoussain@gmail.com

2 Likes

So Jim’s definitely not his name :joy:

4 Likes