User JIMCBDISOLATE is a SCAM/FRAUD

Thats about $65,000 definitely not small money! but if they are real they could make $650,000 no problem.

3 Likes

O that’s what he’s been doing for past couple months then…

Working and waiting on this hit…

Damn man that’s more than kick to gut…small business, could wreck u

We have to get even more way to make getting verified more legit …
Maybe even prove you got location and prior business

1 Like

Something needs to happen to these guys. They are criminals that destroy other peoples lives.

You can add Travis Lutheren from Oregon to the list of scammers. Sold “feminized” seeds last year…and a lot of them. They were pure garbage…100s of acres were just shit!

He also owns a greenhouse company in Oregon Forcefield greenhouse

5 Likes

Still want to do that btw, shoot me a DM I might be able to swing it in February

6 Likes

@sidco take a look here

1 Like

Absolutely! I think that might be the best way really verify sources

4 Likes

That would make some people very happy.

2 Likes

I could tell jim was a scam or at least way overly eager to do business based on my conversation with him. I’m sorry you weren’t able to see through his bs.

He kept pestering me via text so I told him I’d be down to work a consignment deal nothing more

4 Likes

FYI user JimCBDIsolate has been silenced, all of his data is in the backups, and we will be complying fully with any law enforcement requests for info pertaining to his account and communications here.

15 Likes

This fn guy dm’d about me looking for distillate from my wtb thread . Glad I didnt pony up the $ to this scammer.

I personally would fly down there and knock in a few doors.

His “partner” that was supposed to set it up is a female. Just trying to pass as much info as I can

2 Likes

I communicated with a female out of Miami. She sent samples but her prices were way to high. Not sure what her involvement was with Jim

2 Likes

From his words “his partner”

Did he have a horrible accent?

I didnt speak to him personally, just thru dm on here.

Yep. Had an accent.

1 Like

That really sucks but it comes to no surprise as Miami is like scammer paradise. There is a reason the secret service has a field office here.

Guess people are moving from credit card and fake money to cbd scams. It’s a sad day.

4 Likes

I think the dude runs Craigslist scams too. That Schmidt email looks too familiar and I didn’t know it from here. I spoke with dude and was trying to get me to wire him money saying he was a good Christian man

2 Likes

7 Likes

Dude. Sometimes there is a monster like that on the trail I ride. There are signs all over the place saying there is wildlife.

It’s so crazy cause this dinosaur lives in a blind spot and sunbathes in times when it’s cold. You come over this hills into a blind turn and this 12ft gator is just chillen. No one believed me for like a year. Then it got much more bold.

6 Likes

You get some fancy boots and a belt?

2 Likes