USDA Certified Organic Broad Spectrum Available

I have USDA Certified Organic Broad Spectrum (T-Free) Distillate for sale as low as $1900 per liter. $2150 each for 1-5 liters, $2100 each for 6-10 liters, $2050 each for 11-20 liters and $1900 for 20+ liters. 84.0% CBD, .418% CBDV, .133% CBL and .097% CBC. Call/text me at 727-543-3419 for additional information and a full panel COA.

Would like to see a full panel please. Usually with that much cbdv it means isolate has been added. There is no certified organic isolate yet. Residual solvent test clean? What was the LOQ on pentane?

1 Like

Look again, there’s very little CBDV in this profile, only .418%. Regardless, please give me your email address and I’ll send you the full panel COA.

liam@rmextract.com

What was the remediation technique used?

A KD30 distillation filtration system is utilized, then the THC is removed with a solvent-less degradation method.

1 Like

Fancy transition metal catalysts then eh?

3 Likes

How does the CBD full spectrum distillate look after degradation remediation? You are putting the hemp crude through distillation first and then chromatography (degradation method) Do you ever have any color issues with the degradation Remediation? that is to say does your final remediation step make the distillate a darker distillate?

Could be catalyst free, just slow?

2 Likes

That’s not solventless

Yes I understand that it’s not chromatography and thank you for catching that however my question remains the same

3 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

If you don’t mind me Asking how much distillate can you remediate per run and what is your usual runtime?

700 kilos every two weeks.

Sure if we’re talking some pressurized oven tek to speed it up a bit (still slow, but not as slow probably)…

But I’ve seen minor profiles that look like that before… and they’re all usually made the same way :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Is there something about this remediation technique you don’t like? What is your preferred method?