PLATINUM OG
RAINBOW SHERBET
SUGAR PUNCH
SUNSET SHERBET
SWEET CEREAL FLAKES
SWEET GUAVA
SWEET STRAWBERRY

What exactly are “Terpenes” anyway?
Terpenes are essential oils made by all plants. Terpenes are what give each plant its own unique scent, flavor and effect.

All of our terpenes are botanically derived, meaning they are naturally occurring in plants such as flowers, trees and even fruits, and that’s exactly where we get them from. Extracting terpenes can be difficult since terpenes may only compose the weight of 1-2% of dried plant matter and in some cases up to 8% in concentrates.

How are Terpenes used?

Terpenes can be added to herbs, extracts, and manufactured products in order to enhance scent and flavor. There are many diverse applications for terpenes. It might surprise you to know that terpenes are used in the development of food flavorings, incense, cosmetic products, organic gardening products, natural medicines, and perfumes. Terpenes can be added to aromatherapy blends, diffusers, lotions, edibles, tinctures, cocktails, concentrates, plant extracts, and generally used exactly as you would use an essential oil.

Are Terpenes safe?

Terpenes uses only the highest quality botanically derived terpenes available to produce its signature premium blends. Terpenes are extremely potent and should always be diluted before being consumed, inhaled, or applied to the skin.

Do you have any Residual solvent analysis available?

1 Like

We do not have the COA. All of our Terpenes are Plant based and not made from solvent. Solvents are typically used when extraction cannabis derived Terpenes which are are not. Plus all other flavor based products are not solvent based.

Our pricing kicks ass since we are suppliers of other bands on the market. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Aaron Fagel

I understand that. However some companies that aren’t so respectable will dilute their terpenes in order to increase profits. I’ve seen several companies using as much as 14% ethanol cut while they claim to be “100% botanical terpenes”. Forgive my skepticism but I prefer to “trust but verify” lol. Would love to see some RSA’s on bottled product.

3 Likes

WolfeXtracts,

How about we send you some samples of our Terpenes so you can be the judge. We are not in the BS game. Our company also built a fill gun by hand to make filling quicker called kwikshotpro.com Our model is to help labs in every way possible since we purchase product from them and are always looking for respectful relationships.

Please send us an address and we can send you samples so you can test anyway you want. We stand behind our products. Please let us know.

Aaron Fagel

1 Like

Is that just an off the shelf tube heater controller with an allflex metered syringe? Did you guys at least make a custom stainless or glass tube or are you using the stock plastic allflex syringe tube that leeches bpa when heated? Those allflex metered syringe tubes aren’t meant to be heated.

2 Likes

i see the claim enjoyed by 100 million? Care to disclose how you came up with that figure? Im a bit skeptical as well. If you packaging has claims like that, dont you think you should give us a few big clients so when know who your working with?

7 Likes

That is quite an odd thing to put on a label especially since there no way an end user could possibly verify its truthfulness…

Like all those watered down carts coming out of Cali for 8 bucks a pop claiming 97% THC on the labels lol

9 Likes

I don’t even think there are 100 million vape users out there

9 Likes

Some one want to school me on a source for real cannabis derived terpenes ?

You could try typing that exact thing into the search box, and would have gotten this for results: Search results for ‘cannabis derived terpenes’ - Future4200
Sorry I’m not doing your work for you

1 Like

Do you have Safety Data Sheets for each terpene we can check?

Ok … so Then just don’t comment u bitter sole

1 Like

I would imagine every sole has a bit of a bitter taste to it. For the most part they are made out of crude rubber, polyurethane, or polyvinyl chloride compounds. None of these would have a sweet or pleasant taste to them

2 Likes

Sole fish is awesome!

1 Like

Soul*

1 Like

sole soul , to too two , there their , were where … this is a cannabis forum guys not an English class

1 Like

You get given a link that LITERALLY has what you are looking for in it… EVERYTHING!!! If you just looked, instead of hoping that we’ll give you that answer… When the answer was given
And yes… Sole is good eating shit…
Soul… on the other hand? Mines been sold already…

1 Like

Just saying is all my friend.

You are right capttrip but allot of the sites that where mentioned in those comments didn’t work when I clicked them , and the ones that did work did not specify on the website that they were 100 percent cannabis derived ( not hemp ) just was hoping for some clarification on this but someone has reached out to be with terpenescalifornia.com and hifiterpenes.com ( hifi terpenes specify that they are 100 percent cannabis derived , but there’s a problem with the site and it won’t allow u to put ur credit card number in to it to actually make the purchase . Luckily the guy who reached out to help me also helped me with this issues and gave me the owner of the sites contact info , terpenes cali I was able to order from but there site did not specify they were 100 cannabis derived , but the guy who gave me the info assured me they were :crossed_fingers:.)

Saw I guy up on this post advertising his site saying they were 100 percent cannabis derived … but when I checked his site the site didn’t mention anything about being cannabis derived

1 Like