USA Terpenes

It’s true it is difficult to find CDTs. @Betroit would be my first go to, but I saw that you were talking with him on another thread. To be honest, some of these other companies like @GoldCoastTerpenes offer a very good product that you can’t really tell the difference. I say that because I’ve used them before, and I found their blends to be true to the strains. They’ll also send you a sample pack to try.
That’s really it off of the top of my head. But I can recommend the Gold Coast as I have tried them personally. There’s also FatdogCBD, but they offer hemp based terps (which are also banging). I haven’t really gotten any further than those people because I was able to get a product that I felt represented what they said they were. Just my 2cents.

You also have to understand that there are tons people that come here, and just ask and don’t read or dont want to do any of the work. Which is why I was the way I that I was. Nothing personal, it just gets tedious (and that’s not your fault). You’ve done the work, and that’s why I’m offering a more drawn out response with what I hope to be an answer (even though gold coast offer botanicals).

3 Likes

Thanks capt trip ! I will definitely check out those company’s you mentioned :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

FatDogCBD’s Suver was fire! I spilt it on the floor of my apt, and it smelled good for days! But I hope you can find what you’re looking for anyway.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely have to try it !

1 Like

don’t worry about it , I am aware how annoying it can be dealing with people who don’t want to do the work for themselves and are always looking for an easy out. But it was my bad I wasn’t clear enough in my question and I can see how it looks like I just posted a question with out first looking for the information myself . And your info was exactly what I needed :pray: greatly appreciate it

1 Like

I’ll help anyone that wants to help themselves! If there’s anything I can do in the future just let me know, and I’ll help in any way that I can!

2 Likes