USA federally legalizing cannabis

Lol yeah the states known for high end specialty crops will take over, wait, that’s californa… Lol gud luk winning the pr battle, everr wun no Cali got da best weed, even in urup lol

1 Like

There’s even a thread on here about Cali banning tanks of solvent.
That’s not because they’re bad or people huff butane. It is at the behest of those holding licenses
Just like Oregon, pieces of shit who got a license axed the piece of shit pigs for more enforcement because the black market is their competition.
Just like they were so hardcore on moonshine because of the taxes and the big corporations.
Just sayin.
Black markets matter!

9 Likes

Ive been south of the triangle. It’s too cold up there for me :cold_face: all that ice makes me feel unsafe :joy::joy::joy:

The environment in florida is stable year round. This area is subtropical. At the end of the day, one’s largest costs are lighting and stabilizing the environment.

A farm can run winter crops without heat as it almost never freezes here. Sourcing the right genetics allows for temperature tolerance in the summer. Growing further inland allows for a drier climate.

Rainwater is free here, and rains come pretty often. This means pesticide free water, super important for a bioaccumulator like cannabis.

4 Likes

Yeah those summer rains are going to ruin your crop… Why do you think California grows 90% of the world’s pistachios… Because we can, and they are savagely expensive

7 Likes

Lighting? Indoor will not be able to compete with good quality sun grown, only the very very best indoor growers can compete

2 Likes

Good weed matters, the consumer doesn’t care at the end of the day where it comes from. Black market is all about who you know, legal market has storefronts and brands. One is inherently easier to trust as a consumer.

I get this is a site of producers but most of the country just smokes what the one guy they know has, they aren’t worried about where he got it from.

1 Like

Have you heard about 𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒𝓈?

6 Likes

No, I’ve never seen them. Haha just kidding… I remember back when we called em wagon houses they’re a homebuild substitute for real greenhouses
…thanks for reminding me. But you’ve got a long way to catch up to our greenhouse tech, if you want take a look at Salinas valley cut flower history

Greenhouse technology being stiffer structures and a tarp on a winch?

2 Likes

I want all the Florida men on this forum to have the tag Florida man please make this happen.

16 Likes

Yo we should start a betting card on the date and donate the money to charity. Best guess for me me 12-18 months.

Don’t think it will happen anytime soon but what do I know… My heads in the ground with no cable or social media

4 years. 2024

2025 is when corporate entities are allowed to enter the game. Also a major turning point in the generational gap when millennials born post 2k will begin having children (on purpose). We’ll definitely see fed legalization in the next 2 years. I was working under a federally licensed program at a manufacturing facility here in southern CA. At least, that’s what my CEOs and owners were telling me. Wasn’t there long enough to sign an NDA, so here’s the info. lol

4 Likes

Loudpack?

Fall 2019 or Summer 2024.

1 Like

What impresses me most about this conversation is the maturity. Not one person succumbed to politics :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Real question is: y’all ready for the FDA to come knocking on your door?

They’ll be ready, that much is certain

5 Likes

Fall of 2019 or Winter of 2021

Look at what’s happening here in Canada. This is the global pilot project for other first world nations to see how to do it and how not to do it. For those who don’t know its basically impossible for any of the grey market entitities to transition to the legal market (none have yet, nearly a year after legalization), we still have no regulations on edibles and extracts yet, the weed thats being produced “legally” is all dry crumbly tasteless weak greenhouse grown machine trimmed iradiated garbage that nobody buys, and Ontario, home of LCBO North America’s largest alcohol purchaser, has less then 25 stores. No more are allowed to open yet. Also the big players like constellation brands, marlboro etc are all getting involved already and all the producers are drunk on stock shares from the prospective market so no one seems to be motivated to actually grow better weed. Theyre happy to just grow from hype and shares instead of actually making the consumer happy. It’s fucked, and I greatly urge you all to try to learn from what happened here and do it proper.
@qma sativas grow best in moist tropical environments, big open bud structure prevents mold, indica prefers the edges of high deserts. Like the mountains in Cali. Emerald triangle is actually not an ideal place to grow. Too wet, too early of winter rains. mid to southern california is actually more ideal, just harder to find the land

10 Likes