Upside Down Carts

Izk i have good carts and batteries…there a fine line btw to thick and won’t stay wicked and to thin burns way to fast and can flood the coil

Get to hot can flood the coil no matter what

”Its all in the wick, it’s all in the wick, it’s allllll in the WICK”

3 Likes

a bic lighter or hair dryer will take care that bubble everytime

I just don’t like the residue lighters leave on things.

1 Like

Thats a full time job lol jk warming pad and 2.2mm-2.5mm holes

1 Like

use hair dryer to warm carts before filling sometimes helps but most the time the coil is out burning the flow of the oil due to its viscosity

I have my mic just right so it flows and keeps up w the coil

1 Like

Typically if I fill I always prewarm the cart & I hand fill myself since I don’t do large production batches, but prep is key for everything!

2 Likes

hell i been hand filling 2500 at time for someone!

If wasn’t for the capping trick I learned it would take twice as long

1 Like

I used to make a bit for drills & hang them out if I had something like that to do.

What’s the trick LOL I hate capping. I use the cart farmer and that’s the biggest bottleneck. I usually only have to clean about 1 out of every 100 carts otherwise I assume that would be a big one too. I also bought the vape bit kit to cap carts but the electric screwdriver they provide is horrible it barely threads the carts on. Not tight at all if I left it like that the oil would pour right out.

1 Like

I prefer snap ons but u could put the socket in drill for screw ons…snaps ons where its at

I use 9mm w extension. Fill 100 carts in the Styrofoam and then line up the caps withiut removing from Styrofoam on top the carts bottom half. Once all is lined up press down some to get it started. Once all 4 outter corners are lined up usually the center ones will be to. Be careful for one leaned slightly bc isn’t lined up

Them I press the tips down row after row…press click press click

U could probably make metal plate to press all 100 on w some.kinda press

Move to snap ons

2 Likes

Will do… press on ceramics the move forsure thank you

1 Like

The carts you’re getting don’t have properly built coils.

I can fill a dime cart hit it within a minute of getting filled and have 5 other people hit it right after without any wicking issues. No priming, no heat guns, nothing.

Y’all are trying to fit a square peg through a round hole and using hardware that’s not equipped to handle the oil you’re putting in it.

I have no idea what ur talking about mine don’t have these issues but for the ppl that do we try to figure out the cause

1 Like

My wolf oven has proof setting to 110. Very helpful to get things flowing…

1 Like

U fill knockoffs

1 Like

Ummm… you obviously have no idea who I am. I do not fill knock offs, I never have. I’ve never filled knock offs, not even one. Ive turned down $200k a month deals to keep my name in tact in having never filled knock offs.

And who are you exactly?

1 Like

apologies, you said you fill dime carts, those are a knockoff brand… i must be interpreting that wrong.?

1 Like

We are knocked off by other people but we built the hardware back in 2016 and own the trademark. We are a very real company with licenses in California and Oklahoma.

5 Likes

I typically fill hot and fast at 90c. I overfill where the oil is on the verge of spilling over the top of the cart I let all of my carts sit overnight. By the next day the coil has soaked up enough of the hot oil where they are the perfect volume for capping without any blowouts and minimal bubble. My cards take roughly 1.2 ml of oil to accomplish this.

2 Likes