Preheat carts in oven?

2 Likes

or in a heating pad

1 Like

Microwave gang

Disclaimer: don’t listen to this advice

11 Likes

Air fryer gang…

:joy::rofl::joy:. 45 seconds in the air fryer and they are warm for fills.

Disclaimer. Never stick your carts in the air fryer

9 Likes

Honestly my air fryer goes down low enough except its full of grease and crumbs

You need your own seperate disty air fryer.

This way it’s sterile

Disclaimer: will never be sterile

8 Likes

Vacuum seal empty cart bottom half and sous vide that sjit

1 Like

This is actually one thing that kitchen warmers for food could be useful. Trays full of carts in molds ready to be filled already pre warmed so disty flows easily too. But who wants to spend 4500 on one of those when you can get a vac oven & have multipurpose oven.

1 Like

I have a reptile heating mat but I guess it just doesn’t get warm enough. I think I might 3d print a jig so I can take the carts out of the foam then heat them in the oven for a few mins. That foam likes to shrink up if you whisper fire at it

4 Likes

Full ceramics I just double bag up in freezer bags and place them in a sous vide bath at 110 for 30 mins. Nothing worse than scorching your ceramic and the rest if the cart tasting like ass.

Water bath above 120 will do the trick although I just go for the half hour at 110 double bag it up.

1 Like

Gallon size vacuum bag should do. You do this with them still in the foam?

And to think, I bought my sous vide for cooking and that’s the least useful thing I’ve used it for lol.

Yessir suction all air out keept it tight. Even works after you finish last cleanup just for a shorter 10 min bath then into packaging. First pull tastes way better and have found better all around flow. But I have seen all the notes how this can cause leaks so yeah do what I do until it doesn’t work

1 Like

Better than roasting a coil on the first hit and someone saying their cart “tastes like fireworks” lol

1 Like

Seriously 1-2 mins at 170 in the oven in my fill jig before filling and they prime as i fill

2 Likes

Why would you ever use 1mm hole carts? :man_shrugging: 2.0mm or bigger

1 Like

I know I think that also but I had someone recently tell me they did that to prevent clogging but all it did was cause everyone to burn the coil up

1 Like

That’s like stubbing your toe then stabbing yourself so your toe doesn’t hurt lol

2 Likes

Need to use a stronger battery so the oil doesn’t half burn… or just use an actual well made cart.

Gotta talk to em real nice- “Please don’t dry burn or leak…let the bubbles out now…”

1 Like