Upcoming GLG Meetups

Might run the cup idea back for 4/20

8 Likes

Blasphemy.

15 Likes

You and I, are going to get along just fine.

5 Likes

Yea I second that.

If someone offeres me some goodies ill most likely be down :joy: shit I got a vile of liquid sitting in my freezer just waiting to be used :ghost::alien:

4 Likes

Its finalā€¦Im bringing my grab bag special to the OK meet up.

9 Likes

You can send some this way!

4 Likes

Yeeehawww

1 Like

See yā€™all 3/6 in Oklahoma :triumph:

2 Likes

Ergota agree w yā€™all killa gone down the wrong rabbit whole

1 Like

A reread, indicates HE was not turning it downā€¦did you say blaze?

1 Like

Wonder how the meet ups will go in States with no med/Rec lawsā€¦(not that people really care about drug laws; just a thought)

Doobies being passed around of fire hemp and flexxing of who is the headiest cbd crude oilā€¦loling

13 Likes

Bro that made me LOL

3 Likes

ive ate LSD well over 1000 times in my life. id bet more towards 1500 days of hallucinating. Im good at this point. Im in my 40s and my brain dont quite work like it did in my teens and 20s. ive not just tripped on LSD eitherā€¦Peyote, mescaline, gel tabsā€¦ you name itā€¦ive done it and in mass quantites

I dont hold no resentment towards those who wanna eat hallucinagins. My brain can barely handle disty bluntsā€¦

11 Likes

I hope you fuckers have an awesome time this weekend!!!
I wish I could be there, but hopefully Iā€™ll get a chance to make it to one of the other get togethers (or throw a get together up here in AK (hopefully maybe for hunting season)). Have an awesome time this weekend!!!

4 Likes

4/20 LA

see you guys there

2 Likes

Signed up for Seattle, hope to see the rest of the WA crew out there!

4 Likes

Someone leave the side door open at the Seattle GLG meet upā€¦Iā€™ll be the awkwardly confident redneck in overallsā€¦

19 Likes

3/6 OKC

See what itā€™s about. :champagne::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

With that fireā€¦

4 Likes

Outcyeahh

11 Likes