Upcoming GLG Meetups

https://ethosmanufacturing.com/tour-dates/

28 Likes

Are these glg meetups or ethos salespitches or both?

8 Likes

These are GLG meetups, which always have affiliate sponsors, and are always a salespitch/equipment demo.

Only difference is Ethos ponied up and is funding all of these up front, they also took the initiative to setup all of the digital aspects and media.

All of the other affiliates are invited to join us, as always, and as they do the media will reflect their involvement.

25 Likes

oh snap sign me up for ann arbor

14 Likes

See you there

7 Likes

What happens at a glg meet up I’ve seen the whole lab coat and meet up and this and that but sesh? Or some

2 Likes

Its a whole bunch of people that brought their own concentrates to share with others that brought there own concentrates… all you do is blaze…talk shop…blaze…eat some food…blaze…turn down people offering mushrooms and other light hallucinations…blaze…have a drink or 2…more blazing…Joke around… blaze some more and leave…

that was my experience

61 Likes

Killas about spot on there. it’s deff a great time for networking and also trying out the best hash around.

Lots of knowledge is shared too :wink:

16 Likes

I accept said mushrooms

50 Likes

Nailed it

4/20 LA and March OK seem up my alley.

11 Likes

Bad things don’t happen in philly.:cry:

If y’all are in Oklahoma don’t hesitate to hit a fella up. Happy to show folks around and hang out.

15 Likes

Take em to the National Cowbow Hall of Fame.

3 Likes

I’m down for Chicago, where is everybody staying? There are some pretty nice hotels that are basically free with my flight if I bundle on Expedia.

Downtown Chicago is about 30 miles away from their spot, I might rent a car too…Or just get a hotel in Schaumburg idk yet.

5 Likes

Honestly that place fuckin rules

3 Likes

How much are the tickets how do I sign up woo woo all that good stuff I’m tryna go

These events are free and you can signup at https://ethosmanufacturing.com/tour-dates

9 Likes

Yo I’m from chicago you guys need help or fire food places expensive or affordable or classic foods you can’t leave without. Lmk and if you need anything else lmk we are a family here I know I’m new but I want the future legacy to never die. Much love see ya there

6 Likes

I signed up for lexington. Nice to see an event in my city :partying_face:

4 Likes

Signed up for Chicago and Lexington. Hopefully I can find the time for Chicago

Lexington is home! GLG may need to hit downtown afterwards

5 Likes