Upcoming GLG Meetups

Get em to oriole

Signed up for medford, I may sign up for seattle too. June is a long ways away.

3 Likes

If anyone is hitting up Lexington feel free to stop by the lab 15 minutes south of town.

8 Likes

We would love to have you guys at the meetup, Iā€™ll definitely come checkout the lab

7 Likes

Lexington is gunna be :fire: canā€™t wait to see everyone up there again

1 Like

Signed up for Lexington, hope to make it! Thanks for setting this up @Future

4 Likes

Signing up for Chicago!

Whatā€™s the venue/ location addy in Chicago ?

im guessing the nw burbs. Look at the sponsors locations. Its almost like a rave and we shouldnt post publicly due to covid restrictions on gatherings. Or else say its at mccormick place and 1000 people are oming and waste cops time going there on that day.

I made a plan- im going to get higher on weed than ive ever been.im gonna bring some birdseeds of wedding cake X sundae driver/ sundae driver bx and same with birthtday X sundae /sundae bx to share with 3 litlle birds.

2 Likes

Indeed. Iā€™m making plans to go.

Anyone else remember the 3LB, 3 little birds, from the OG/CW daysā€¦

4 Likes

The days when we were a tight family.

The proverbial cat is out of the bagā€¦

Stay tight & push light!

5 Likes

Chi-raq is coming up soon boysšŸ¤™

We will be downtown and doing a tour of the city on the 6th, if anyone wants to freeze thier asses of with me, Iā€™m gunna go poke that shiney bean they got (maybe with gloves on :person_shrugging:)

Thereā€™s also some weed bakery near by our place we will deff be frequenting

6 Likes

see you guys in A2

Anyone who wants to try some @AshevilleExtracts dabs Iā€™ll be bringing a little stash with me of his cbg live resin as well as the sour space candy and carolina peach.

His level 3 verification is in the works :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Your missing Miami. :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I was in at mushies

4 Likes

Come find me :joy::shushing_face:

2 Likes

I signed up for LA! Itā€™ll be my first event! Im excited to get some knowledge dropped on me haha!

Anything I should know or prepare for? I want this to be a great experience! Especially since its on 4/20 this year!

2 Likes