Unique Dual-heating-chamber POD with incomparable Vaping Experience

Continuing the discussion from 2ml disposable ceramic coil pod cartridge:

Hi guys, we just launch a newest disposable pod, unique design integrating two heating chambers in one POD tank, which enables vaporization at low temperature to preserve the most terpene flavors with mild but double amount of vapor production.

Get your sales staff together and decide who will post your products here. @Taylor1998 we don’t continue discussion of your previous sales ad in a new sales ad. Confine your ads to a single post. You can change the title of your post to reflect new products you would like to highlight.

3 Likes

Thanks for your remind, I’m so sorry that I’m not vary familiar with this forum, I posted it on my previous post, but I made a new connection, and then I got this new post. I will talk with my colleagues about your suggestion, thank you again.

what resistance is each of the coils in the pod ?

Hi friend, ceramic coil resistance: 1.4±0.1ohm

do they fire up at the same time or separately ?

They fire up at the same time

DBL² is a unique design integrating two heating chambers in one POD tank, which enables vaporization at low temperature to preserve the most terpene flavors with mild but double amount of vapor production.

Hi guys, newest disposable pod with following advantages :thinking:

1. Easy snap-in 2ml/1ml pod disposable vaporizer.
  2. Voltage adjustable: 2.8V-3.0V-3.3V for any great demand of the best taste.
  3. Preheat function ensures a never clogging disposable for a vast variety of oils, including Delta 8/Delta 9/HHC.

Any interested?

Hi guys, welcome to test our 510 carts!
1.Ceramic heating coil, more pure taste.
2.B/C/D/E four-spec oil holes to match different oil
3.Tank Volume: 0.5ML/1.0ML
4.Resistance :1.1-1.3 Ω
5.Size: φ9.6 *62.5H (mm)
6.Mouthpiece: Press in-Ceramic

Hi everyone, I have heard that a lot of people are looking for no center post disposable vape? Please see the pricture below if is what you want.

Disposable vape with no center post, the oil doesn’t have to pass through the air tube, thick oil don’t have to worry about plugging oil problem.

• I think it’s a really good product, we have a lot of good feedback from customers! Welcome to ask samples to test.