2ml disposable ceramic coil pod cartridge

2ML Disposable Pen
No Clogging Issue
Bcore Ceramic Heating Element has a Good Flavor of CBD/THC Atomization

2 Likes

What are the thresholds ,unit wise ,to get some what of a lower price ? Or are they just sold by the individual unit all the way up ?and you mention customizing opportunities is there am upgrade option to make them change the heat /make dimmable ?is that the only size available?I like the 2 ml size though for sure

1 Like

–Your question: what are the thresholds, unit wise, to get some what of a lower price? Or are they just sold by the individual unit all the way up?
–Me answer: the unit price threshold is the order quantity. We are a factory so we very happy cooperate with wholesaler actually.
–Your question: and you mention customizing opportunities is there am upgrade potion to make them change the heat/make dimmable? is that the only available?
----Me answer: Normally customizing means print with your Logo and print tube color which you like. If you wanna we help your change the heat/make dimmable it need order at least 100,000 units.

May I know more about you? This is Taylor from a cbd vape factory, so I wonder know about your contact information so that we can be easy to communicate.

1 Like

Charging Port: Micro USB
The Material of Tank: PCTG
The Material of Mouthpiece: Food Grade PC

Ceramic coil 2.0 ml dispsable CBD pod that has smooth airflow and good flavor.

[Ceramic coil 1.0 & 2.0 ml dispsable CBD pod]

7212c382b3650bb7de2b04a81262d19c1d8235e3_2_573x500

Best Suit for live resin oil disposable ceramic pod

Here below is its advange for it! Should you have any interest in it, please free to DM me.

1. All Parts Contacting Oil are Ceramic, Glass, and Heavy Metal Free Materials

2. Pure Taste, Large Vapor Ceramic Heating Element

3. Compatiable with 510 Thread Vape Battery