Tunes

If any old skool party kids want any cd’s that you will NEVER ever find anywhere, shoot me a dm and I’ll send them out.

I havent listened to them in 5+yrs and hate to toss them in 10yrs. These are a lot of Detroit dj’s.

I have hundreds

4 Likes

hell yeah, love me some berner!! I still put on urban farmer at least a few times a month!! I’m with @Killa12345 on that grimey trap rap, nothing beats it!!

2 Likes

People still use CD’s? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

lol I still have some older vehicles with cassette players, those only have CD or radio option, no aux or bluetooth. I recently had to buy some blank CDs to burn some for those rides :joy:

2 Likes

I told ya

Old skool

DJ irene
Dj baby anne
DJ godfather (his og stuff)
Few ghettotek

Much more

I even have a tape from me spinning at the fantasy dance rave in Tampa 1999

6 Likes

Mr oizo (the church)

Vince guaraldi trio

Father John misty

3 Likes

Also, puddles is my extended family. Dudes nine feet tall, super nice and scary as hell. I’m glad he made the list.

2 Likes

I usually listen to phonk, lofi, and vaporwave. I make cannabis related playlists & music videos on my channel:

Shout out Good Life Gang!! glg

Funny , I was gonna say luke combs. Morgan wallen, Brother’s Osborne.
Jompson bros for sure !

2 Likes

One thing I have discovered. If you type in whatever band you like and than acoustic right after a whole new wave of your favorite bands music might wave over you. You can even search for a studio mix of said person or band. Its amazing the different versions of a song you can find and learn that you like the song more than before which seemed previously impossible.

2 Likes

Just found out about Tash Sultana a couple days ago. Check out this video:

4 Likes

How about our dirty version of a one man band, gull?

Edit spelling

1 Like

That chick is so expressive and talented. I am blown away because the true best of the best never go mainstream. If you want to find REAL talent you have to search for it.

2 Likes

Love seeing the music everyone listens to. Our lab is pretty all over the place when it comes to music. From jesus christ superstar, to j cole. Ween, offspring, presidents of the United states of america, butthole surfers, pink floyd, LMFAO, Johnny cash, young Jeezey, 311, sublime, tool, techno remix anything, man or astroman, but NO BILLY IDOL. Snoop, Dre, NWA, alaska redd (local favorite). I gravitate to the reggae from Bob, to steel pulse, stick figure, pepper, slightly stoopid, George Thorogood, SRV, Alabama. Not a fan of too much new stuff tbh

2 Likes

Glad to see someone else appreciate Ghettotek in here. I’ll just leave this here…

Also, the comments

2 Likes

As of late:

Lee Scratch Perry
This is Boston Not LA
Freddie King
MF Doom

1 Like

Lp, space nine mm

Edit el-p. Spellin don’t suit me none.

2 Likes

My wife has a killer spotify list with like 400 songs on it that she currates. If you use spotify I can link it over.

1 Like

Been listening to DJ baby ann the last week. Old school trance. And a little DJ Icey also.

We used to spin at the same after hours club (fantasy ranch) back in 96/97 iirc the yr. And parties many many many many times with Randy “macho man” savage. That dude could party!

2 Likes

Bonnie prince Billy. Southside of the world “give me donkey ears”