Tunes

I’m at the lab today, wondering what to play next, I’ve been listening to Dope Lemon and St. Paul and the broken bones.
What do you like? .

1 Like

Polish Ambassador, Opiuo, Spoonbill, Kalya Scintilla, Guggenz, Daily Bread, Defunk.

8 Likes

Gramatik, STS9, Emancipator, Thievery Corporation, !!!(chk chik chick), Pretty Lights

12 Likes

Well… Dead or Phish…

14 Likes

Hahahaha I’ll be the one!

Luke Bryan? Maybe Luke Combs Lol Or anything country for that matter lmao

4 Likes

Thanks, ivve got something new to check out now

1 Like

Anything ghetto as fuck. If its ghetto dope music. I’m listening to it. Drug talk. Listening to it. It’s all about trappin

not many like the true ghetto shit i listen too…i hear @qma always playing kodak black in the background… i like local cats too

13 Likes

Poliah ambassador is fire.
Not many people i know know him.
Between you and the comment under yours im a bit surprised.

4 Likes

Straight chilling today, I love working alone. I get so much done, and it goes so smooth. Just finishing up right on schedule

2 Likes

Killa knows the deal. There is no reason to listen to Kodak black unless you’re on the gritty hustle. That trap music gets my hustle blood pumpin haha

Otherwise my partners are puzzled by my music. Sometimes they walk in and it’s NWA. Sometimes it’s classical opera. And sometimes it’s Michael Jackson.

8 Likes

Skrillex
Skrillex
Skrillex

Or any dubstep

3 Likes

Love good dubstep.
Skrillex isnt on that list for me

4 Likes

Pandora radio…

dubstep channel

I listen to that all day every day. I’m a old school raver kid. 1st rave party was in '97 in tampa.

2 Likes

Me too, I’m all over the place, always looking for something I haven’t heard yet. I can appreciate any genre

1 Like

I like listening to berner. He’s the only rapper I know that talks about real cannabis matters and real things that happen when selling weed :joy: I’m waiting on someone from the forum to start rapping about distillation, flasks, liters, stainless steel and dry ice. That’s my kinda party

10 Likes

Woodie, yatta, lil yase, drakeo, HD.

2 Likes

What about Afroman? Lol

4 Likes

TOOL, Karnivool, Animals as Leaders, Umphreys Mcgee… it’s all about the groove! :wink:

8 Likes

10 Likes

Lol. I’m loving all the TOOL memes flying around lately. It’s fantastic.

2 Likes