Tunes

Volbeat, Ghost, Texas Hippie Coalition (THC), Unleash the Archers, Babymetal, Kontrust, Ningen Isu, BandMaid, The Pretty Reckless, Poppy, Puddles Pity Party, DragonForce

3 Likes

16 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

My IG is like that some days. I can go from Gucci Mane to Journey to John Lennon to Eazy E to Pantera. I like to tell people im a musical jukebox. You can usually tell the mood im in from my IG story music but them fuckers took it away with my switch to business acct. So i switched Back!

8 Likes

Im disappointed in all of you.

Not one Three Six Mafia mention.

Shame.

9 Likes

That TV show they had was kinda funny…

3 Likes

I like their song Bin Laden Weed.

2 Likes

huge 3 6 mafia fan… i get on some getty green. project pat is my favorite…LOL Smoked a blunt with dj paul and gangsta boo in the 90s

4 Likes

As I lay Dying, Neck of the Woods, Failure, Iced Earth, Lamb of God, Mastadon, Behemoth, Austrian Death Machine, Daikaiju, The Bronx, Black Flag, and the list goes on… Doesn’t everyone listen to what the plants like best too?

8 Likes

Hood chit/chico chit and reggae.

5 Likes

Only lamb of God spurs my plants growth.

5 Likes

Steely Dan. Zeppelin. Pink floyd

9 Likes

And Miley Cyrus

2 Likes

Thats my jam

3 Likes

iron maiden! up the irons!

been listening to russ and Brennan savage alot lately

2 Likes

How bout action Bronson? Mr wonderful album always puts me in a good mood.

“3:36 in the morning. Location: a drug infested area, Brooklyn, New York. What am I doing? Standing on an unidentified corner with a Latin individual, corn rows, foamposites, all sorts of a felony in his waist”

4 Likes

Yeet

5 Likes

Mmmmmm I like listening to cats who owe me money or make me money

Thugged out, pooya, hershey from da land, kodak black, poody, glokknine and melly

4 Likes

Hank III, KMK, Prof, Eazy Mac, Bass Mekanik, Assjack, The Crystal Method, Fatboy Slim, Butthole Surfers, and Blueberry Yum Yum by Lucacris when I’m on the Berry. :wink: Pretty much anything when the mood’s right.

5 Likes

Meshuggah, Death, Kobong, Cannabis Corpse, Stephan Bodzin, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Black Sun Empire, DJ Hype, Shy FX, Mr Bungle, Robotobibok, Animals as Leaders, Mgla, Batushka. Mainly black, death and prog metal, jungle and dnb, minimal techno, psybient…

3 Likes