Trying to make a thc syrup that doesn’t separate

Hello, has anybody had any luck with making a thc flavored syrup? I seen a post on there that used sunflower lecithin and honey and it was absolutely horrible. I made the mistake of not taking into consideration of how oil separates in water and have already wasted roughy 200ml playing with this. Any help will be serious appreciated.

1 Like

Tell us your method so we can help you. Ive posted a method i stand behind my ghetto sop too.

2 Likes

Is there anyone possibly in this forum that would be open to help a beginner through what you need, all the way to how you do it and with what materials. I’ve been unable to get any help from people in the industry, our attempts have been lack luster to say the least. My busines partners and I would like to move one hell of a THC - syrup product onto the market but we need severe help. Thank you.

-Bill

Are you in California by any chance?

1 Like

Trial and error, this forum has a few threads on a few methods to produce syrup. I would check them out first

I know someone who does, who will teach you for money.
The ingredients and equipment and consultation are not cheap, and you have to have someone who understands what the person is trying to tech them.
But to say “I have a business and we will make a lot off of it, can someone teach me real quick” isn’t going to work well
The honey recipe works because I’ve don’t it, but it works at once
Simple ways of adding it to hot drink mixes but that’s not quite the same thing(way easier, less water soluble-ness

sucrose acetate isobutyrate, MCT, noids, beverage of choice

6 Likes