Trusted terpene and cannabis derived terpene companies vendor list

Hey, what was your Uber thick/viscosity called? I can’t remember…

2 Likes

Search up a few months back. I posted a pic so they could “insert foot”.

2 Likes

It’s not legal in Ohio either but all I get is top shelf exotic in Ohio, but I source from the west coast myself and grow my own I’ve been growing for almost a decade. It all happened by accident my buddies and I would smoke Reggie having camp fires and we would throw all the seeds on the ground. I went on vacation over seas and came back to about 40 plants growing lol

@terpenescali I just received the cookie glue terps and I must say I was very satisfied I have master growing the strain and have had it in my loop for the past 3 years and it’s spot on! So much tape to cut through tho lol

1 Like

awesome to hear more good feedback, thank you kind sir !!!
fresh Gelato 33 just ran also. Fruit punch will be next up , next week in inventory.
Happy Holidays !

3 Likes

You’re missing a couple steps.

I will sell that $10 cart at $20 to a dispensary but I have to pay marketing and promotion costs. They’ll sell it from $35-50 depending on their business model. And that’s for cheap live resin. If you’re talking high end live resin the stuff sells $15/g by the kilo. My cart cost is now $20+ and I still have to sell it to the dispensary to make money. The dispensary now charges you $80 a gram and barely anyone made money besides the dispensary.

2 Likes

no i think i got most of them. In my example above i was using 13K a Kilo live resin which is pretty close to your high end 15k a kilo live resin. Your cheaper pens would probably have way more profit…

So selling a $10 for 20 isnt doubling you money because “marketing and promotion” is certainly expensable on your income taxes. So let just say your company expenses these cost at the end of the year because i have to assume Dime Industries is a profitable company.

I dont understand how the owner of your company can drive a Lamborghini aventador but the only people making money are the dispensaries?.. Normal business margins are 6%-20% ETA (earning after taxes)

Did i get anything wrong??

5 Likes

Just because you can expense something so you don’t get taxed extra doesn’t mean it doesn’t go still into your costs… I’m not sure I’m following your numbers here. If anything this is just pointing out another way he has even more expenses as a legally operating business. It doesn’t make it any less expensive on the cost of materials/marketing expenses. It just makes it so it’s not even more expensive to operate your business come tax season. These costs don’t just go away. Perhaps I’m not understanding your point here.

I do think it’s important to note his use of the word “barely.” Money can be made but there is a hell of a lot more legwork involved to be successful. A lot more places barely breaking even/bleeding out capital to stay operational. California pulled the rug out from beneath its industry to absorb the undercapitalized.

3 Likes

Rent, payroll, distribution, brand ambassadors, customer appreciation days, we eat the plate of shit whenever we do a promo. That $10 live resin cart ends up wholesaling for $25 in California and the only real profit that ends up in our pocket is because we self distribute. And then ends up getting charged $60 to an end user who could get the same product for $30 on the street.

All I’m saying is California’s a different animal and the math doesn’t work like that anymore :cry:. I wish it did those were the easy days.

5 Likes

SO in my example i said the dispensary prices are nearly 4x the street price.

I dont think “barely” making money and the ability to drive a 300-500k car should be used in the same sentence. If your able to drive something like that…your doing better than “barely”. I understand there is a ton of leg work but the rewards can be insane… Look at this example.

These cost dont go away but the cost of these promotions are deducted from the amount you have to pay the tax man at the end of the year. Let say you owe 1m to the IRS come march. If you paid 300k in promotions and advertising that year… You can deduct that full amount, and only owe the tax man 700k and so on. Most profitable business have to pay some sorta tax even after all their deductions for the year!

in my original example… i didnt really mention anything about the legal market. You typically cant buy a OZ of live resin from the dispensary in bulk. So most would assume im talking about the street. Now, are you saying in california you cant pick up an oz of HTE fraction for $400-500. Cause i know in FL you can and id have to assume CA is much easier?

4 Likes

I buy my terpenes from Extract Consultants because I know who their source is. As important as the professionalism of your supplier, is their supplier. https://extractconsultants.com/

Their supplier is Lebermuth Co, who has been a leader in essential oils for the last four generations and maintains the world wide network of suppliers and a QA lab required to insure consistent quality. https://www.lebermuth.com/

Of note, is that despite the huge markup on diluent for carts, Extract Consultants never offered it out of concern that there would be long term health repercussions.

14 Likes

On the street you can definitely grab it. I knew you weren’t talking about the legal market was just pointing out that it’s not that easy anymore.

Just because someone drives an expensive car doesn’t mean the money came from cannabis.

3 Likes

1 million percent correct.

What do your normal Dime carts go for in the dispensaries? no promo. If i walked into a LA dispensary and ask for a Dime Cart? What line is your live resin carts because most of what i seen from your brand is botanical terps with distillate. Which we all know is the ulitmate markup!!! LOL

1 Like

This all depends. If you start out innthe cannabis industy and do not see profits for the first few years, are you “barely” making it? Maybe on year 3 you see see the returns? But year 1 and 2 you were “barely” making it because you were reinvesting into the company. This of course does not mean you were not going to reach your goal on year 3 or 4. Also, that 300k sports car might have not been bought from revenue from the current struggle.

People say your lucky because they see you in this.

What they dont see are all the 5am mornings and midnight weekends. They all are getting “turnt up” and “Sunday funday”.

They never see this, so your just lucky.

17 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: Future4200 southern members plan Bahamas getaway!

Yields are like 1% but amazeballs. We would advertise more but a liter takes a shit ton of material and time

24 Likes

Any free samples? Lol

2 Likes

By the way mass terpenes got their order, super strong terps forsure only need a drop maybe 2 per ml , was satisfied and also some freebies this blue razz and blueberry muffin is the bees knees @MassTerpenes

2 Likes

I’m glad this list is working out. Once there is enough info and more tried out vendors I will remake the list more organized and all in one place too.

1 Like

Appreciate the positive feedback. That new Blueberry Muffin is one of my favorites. Definitely not what people expect when they hear the name

2 Likes