Trusted terpene and cannabis derived terpene companies vendor list

Who is Oregon Rain? Can’t find them anywhere online. When I type in “Oregon rain hemp terpenes” on google this post is one of the first hits.

1 Like

OregonRains.com. We’ve been mostly growing, and making soil nutrient products, cbd, etc. Terpenes are a new venture this year. We have a different, private site for customers. Generally we sell B2B (1000 gallons at a time of Ocean Harvest for example).

4 Likes

Right on. Let me know if you want to trade a ml few of terps, if you show me yours I’ll show you mine lol

3 Likes

Deal.

4 Likes

Those terps you sold me are :fire: @Kinsmanofthesun

Best pricing I’ve seen by miles for hemp terps of that quality

4 Likes

I didn’t know you ran cart.farm I received my hulk terps And was very surprised and pleased. I’m the Ohio guy lol if you remember my order

3 Likes

I’ll have to try some of those how do I go about that does everyone have a site or do some people strictly sell Through the forum ?

2 Likes

I think I lost my editing privileges because I can’t edit the original post anymore…

3 Likes

You have to get edits approved

2 Likes

You have a time limit to perform edits on your posts. I believe outside of 24 hours from the original posting, the ability to edit is lost. “Get it the way you want it within a day” is not unreasonable.

2 Likes

$400 for a oz of hte? How many carts would that be good for? People run hte pretty high dont they, like 30%? Wouldn’t that be like 90ish carts? That seems crazy expensive per cart unless my math is all fucked

2 Likes

If you used 40% it would make 72 carts or so.

Let do the math. $400 for htc 28g. $4 a gram(45gs) for distillate so that $180. $580 for 72 carts is $8 a cart for what people consider live resin carts. Let’s say the carts were $2 a cart.

So we are now at $10 a cart at cost. Do you not think this product is worth $20 a cart. I know here live resin carts like mentioned above are going for 35-45$ a 1ml cart on the streets and about double in the dispensary

Now what do you think about the cost?? Still to high??

14 Likes

God, I wish I could get disty. I meant high in comparison to other terps and such. I’m in va, so I use winterized bho, so my cost pre filtering is 16/g, after filtering, hemp terps and wolk carts, I’m around $25 per cart.

I recently bit the bullet and finally bought canna terps for the first time from betroit, at $50/ml, only using 5% per gram, so around $3.30/cart. Still trying to decide if canna terps are worth the premium

Moot point though, idk anyone who sells hte anyway

I thought about buying a SPD system, it looks fun, but with my base price of bho, after processing, idk if it’s worth the trouble

3 Likes

14 Likes

Isn’t Virginia close to Maryland and DC. One has medical which seems one of the easier programs In the country and DC which is recreational. I’d be taking the drive and finding the right material to fit your needs.

3 Likes

Maryland has medical but only open to md residents. The one friend I have who lives in md refused to get a card because he doesn’t want to mess up his security clearance for his tech job. The guy I buy flower from knows a guy who works at an extraction facility in MD, but the dude says he can’t get anything because he doesn’t want to lose his job

Dc is “legal” to consume, but not sell, it’s a weird grey area. They have medical shops if you have a script and are a dc resident, but prices are very high. Rec sales happen, they’re crazy high compared to real legal states, quality is trash because it’s not really legal, we get all the stuff that can’t pass tests in Colorado/Cali. They would have rec pop up shops, but cops started shutting them down. Really kinda sucks, it’s “legal” but not to sell

I want nothing more then to work in the industry, but my wife has a high paying job that has us stuck in va where I was born and raised, always planned on leaving for a legal state, until I met her.

One deal I found worth while, my neighbor knew a dc guy who would sell oz of shake for $90, but would only have 2-3 a month. Stuff would return 20% yield, but I couldn’t get enough and consistently to be viable

Edit: I was debating ordering disty from cannahome on the dark web, but my wife is super paranoid about it and has put the kibosh on the idea

2 Likes

Hahahahahahah

Yeah, I would avoid that…

3 Likes

That’s the other reason, I don’t trust it. I’ve known my shatter guy for 20 years, so I trust the stuff I get from him, but I really don’t know about using the dark web

1 Like

We aint doing no 40% out here its 50/50 unless it BURNS loool

I typically get 50-60 carts an ounce. Its worth it when people pay mid $40s for them :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

if you haven’t tried Gold Coast Terpenes yet we’d be happy to send you a few samples. You can contact me at rich@goldcoastterpenes.com ill get you a sample pack

2 Likes