Trusted terpene and cannabis derived terpene companies vendor list

Limonene is scarce in hemp

Beta C. Only exists in remedy terps

Terpenolene is almost non-existent in hemp

Almost all hemp is myrcene dominant

The only “loophole” is super sus, im still waiting on my samples, hso

5 Likes

Let us know when you get them I don’t have any ways or means of testing them other than my nose and in carts lol

Well, seeing that the organization has been ignoring my calls and never sent the samples invoice, I have low expectations.

1 Like

Well according to his vid they have 2k liters of terps sitting from last year.
Hmmm I wonder how a company processes that qty of terps?

We are talking about two different people homie. I am talking about who their plug would be if they are doing what they say they are doing. It’s literally one company in the whole united states, and they told me they only sell to true terps when we talked. It is extremely easy to extract hemp terps. You can run em through a low to negative pressure steam generator and extract thousands of pounds an hour.

Grow a lot of weed.

1 Like

Hemp*

You guys know better than to store cannabis derived terpenes in aluminum cans.

3 Likes

A lot of folks should learn customer service from cart farm lmao everyone seems to get into their feelings here

1 Like

well I have missed all this lol- I don’t know if we are talking about the new “Live Resin” terps and the “Live Alchemy” series terps from TT, but if that is where the terps in question end up, they are most certainly steam distilled and have that thiol aroma- retail price is staggering lol. I wish we could produce that type of volume, but it takes about a week for us to get 500mL but they are absolutely fire and those that have used them will attest to them being one of the (if not THE) best in the game. It’s mostly about the Subcritical CO2 system we use for extraction. You just don’t get massive throughput for those water clear low-boilers because they don’t represent the whole profile- there’s a temp where they just stop smelling good and everything above just smells like a farm animal wearing cheap cologne. As far as terpene presence in hemp, it is correct that hemp is myrcene domininant, but we see caryophyllene all the time in hemp strains- we also see ocimene, pinene, caryophyllene oxide, limonene, alpha-bisabolol, etc so you never know- the problem with steam distillation is the degredation and cyclization that happens and the undesireables that come along for the ride. Here’s a flower COA from last fall- some limonene in there too- yeah I mean the myrcene dwarfs every other terp lol but it’s more diverse than some think. Bout to start selling a line of terps- ridiculous pricing and I heard some negative things about those terps they are using…at any rate, they just end up dumping flavor compounds in them at the end of the day anyways- nothing live about the alchemy ones, and one of the SDSs says there’s “Grape Soda” Flavor in the “Pineapple Diesel” which is listed as a prioprietary mixture of natural and artifical ingredients (paraphrasing, but thats the long and short of it- the word artificial is there)- but there’s totally obvious flavor concentrates in them- which is usually suspended in some sort of PG but before they dilute it into that form, there exists a concentrate version with no PG dilution- not sure of the chemical composition prior to making them into beverage/vape/candy flavorings in PG, but that’s whats in that shit. Now the “Live Resin” ones that are just plain hemp terps that are renamed are straight up not what they say they are strain-wise, but they are HDTs for sure. We just made up a cart with the “OG Kush” “Live Resin” terps and they are pretty rough imo. We have refused to name any products with lies like “Live Resin”…just can’t sleep at night doin that type of shit. We also never got into “D8 Diamonds”…blasphemy…Yeah these “Live Resin” terps smell more like “Live Stock”…anymore seems like there’s not much room in this industry for people who aren’t trying to do psuedo-scammy shit I guess…I’d rather stay small than to create an empire of lies lol CANNA-VENTURES OF WV GTB-SH-B12020 - T000106891 Terpenes.pdf (188.3 KB)

4 Likes

“there’s a temp where they just stop smelling good and everything above just smells like a farm animal wearing cheap cologne”

lol

1 Like

I mean- next time you are distilling something or decarbing- just put that image in your head- can’t unsmell the vision

err unsee the smell? idk

What do you think makes the bad smell in the weed? I’m wondering if it’s a terp or some other chemical from the plant? IB4 someone says old hemp…

1 Like

Not much different than any other essential oil. Degradation byproducts, reduction reactions, hydroperoxides, and loads of other junk forms as the double bonds get broken down.

6,7-epoxymyrcene, humulene epoxide, epoxyterpinolene, cymene (from Limonene), methylenecyclopentene (from Myrcene), 2-methyl-1,3-butadiene (isoprene— probably also from Myrcene but easily from any monoterpene), and a bunch of miscellaneous dimethylcyclohexene mystery carcinogens.

Air, metal, and heat are brutal.

9 Likes

Right on. Thanks stoop!

Bingo

Extract Consultants //
Buy Terpene Blends & Flavors for vape, edibles, candy, beverages, and more

Is your company building flavored products for the retail market? As @Graywolf mentioned here earlier, Extract Consultants is the leader in flavor add-back, known for innovative, high quality products, excellent customer service and thorough regulatory support. If your expectations aren’t being met through your existing terpene and flavor supplier, please contact me directly.

We’d love the opportunity to show you why Extract Consultants is considered to be the leader in terpenes and flavors. Over a century in the essential oils business all speaks for itself when you get a chance to taste and smell our products.

Not only have we gone to great lengths in strain development, but the ‘Flavors’ we offer are built to the same strict standards as our Solvent Free Terpene Blends and also contain natural aromatic materials such as esters, aldehydes and ketones, in addition to terpenes. These ingredients are common components of many essential oils, and critical elements to the natural aroma and flavor of fruits and plants.

Please see the attached Product Guide for easier browsing of the lineup, also feel free to check out the website and find some favorites you want me to send, or else I’ll just send you a box of the popular stuff if you don’t specify.

If you haven’t tried us before and you would like a few free samples please email the info below to adam@extractconsultants.com

Subject: Future4200 Samples

Please include -

• 3-5 products you would like to sample
  • Full Name
  • Phone Number
  • Shipping Address
  • Email Address

EC_Product_Guide_w_Checkboxes_REV_071321-email.pdf (1.7 MB)

Example regulatory compliance:
Apple Jack Flavor regulatory product data sheets can be found here:

** Extract Consultants was established by an essential oil, aroma chemical and sensory expert with a passion for unlocking the science behind flavors, aromas and effects. Our team of internationally renowned chemists and formulators is combined with facilities that house the most advanced processing equipment in the essential oil and flavor industries. We hold a deep understanding of terpene and flavor technology and are dedicated to its continual exploration. **

**We are the premier provider of flavors, isolated terpenes, terpene blends, essential oil blends, and effect blends. **

**All of our products are specifically designed to work in very minimal amounts with low add-back rates that maintain uniformity, taste, and effect. We source our ingredients from only the highest quality suppliers. Our advanced processing equipment and lab testing confirms purity and consistency to ensure that our products deliver every time. **

3 Likes

I’ve personally tried extract consultants and their strains are fire not the same base strains just mixed with a new Terp like most

2 Likes

I LOVE TerpenesRaw but have been hugely disappointed by Clear Nation. I have only purchased from these 2 and tried CN b/c of review. Just went running back with Kush&Cream on the way. Also TerpeneRaw has ALWAYS answered my questions and given me fantastic advice!

1 Like

Just wanna pitch in and say terpenes cali has been amazing in my experience, they’ve been my last 6 or 7 orders. Actually remarkable customer service in my experience, they sent a full large sized vial when they accidentally sent me a small one instead, giving me the free ml <3 might finally try betroit because of this thread too

1 Like