True terps vs floraplex

Hi Sista! I will DM you in a few minutes :slight_smile:

How you doing we are here in Detroit just set up closed loop and 5L W/ Roto vape looking to find quality terps at a price that’s quality as well. I talked to a Lindsey on the phone today she said she would send me an email and to leg her know what terps we would like to sample but checked my email didn’t see the info to send it to. Just saw your post and seems better to go through you we wanted 2 sativas 2 hybrid 2 indicas. I got with my wife who’s manager her at a local dispensary and picked her brain for popular flavors of customers… Me and my partner are just starting up and heard true terps is perfumey tasting and got alot of positive review from your company. Our company is City Boyz xtracts and will be looking forward to doing business with your company especially finding out today from the Lindsey woman you guys are in Ypsilanti… looking forward to hearing from you. thx

Vinny
jlocklear750@gmail.com # 586-843-5709

1 Like

New users can’t edit or send DMs… This is a lil late I know

1 Like

Thx I was wondering WTH I just ended up getting ahold of them here in Michigan I got 6 samples on the way …

2 Likes

i’ve used true, floraplex, terpenes store, denver terpenes

denver terpenes wins by a mile every time on feed back. only caveat is pricing and bottle sizes

Thank you brother got 6 samples from florapex fuckin finally bought a few hundred empty cart today , I don’t know how I did on the first run Friday… when I just added few drops of straw nana from flora it turned brownish what yah think I got 2 orders for 100 I wanted to fill and get some fuckin money keep my head above water and I feel their gonna turn brown and thanks if I don’t hear back or what not for taking time to kick it with me I’m Vinny from Detroit everything goes recreational here soon so shits all fucked up where u from bud?

get yourself a magnetic hot plate. Use about 6% for the floraplex.

other good things to have

1. graduated cylinder
  2. beakers
  3. gloves

keep the oil out of light and the brownish, no idea but you gotta really mix this stuff well at about 80C.

get the right tools you can hand fill 1000 carts a day.

-densone

5 Likes

I have been using true terpenes and have been thinking about making the switch, would I be able to get a sample pack to try?

1 Like

I’ve tried both brands and haven’t had any complaints about either one. I will say though that a little bit of botanical terps go a long way. I personally like cannabis-derived terps better but in order to maintain consistency I use both when formulating. Nevertheless, total terp cut whether canna or not shouldn’t be more than 5%. Anything more is harsh, and straight-up robbery!

BTW, does anyone know why diluent from both companies have the disclaimer to NOT use it with CBD isolate? My only use for TT Viscosity or any kind of diluent for that matter is to keep the CDB from recrystallizing but now that’s a bust. Why can’t we use it with CBD? What’s in this mystery diluent?!?!

How can I dm.

I got about 1k worth of terps from floraplex and a few feom trueterps, anyone want a discount deal on like almost 120ml+. No longer need them.and want to find them a new home for a severly discounted price. Cantalope haze ,durban poison , blueberry , too name a few about 10 flavors

Shoot me a dm with unopened bottles from floraplex.

2 Likes

They all opened G , not messed with but you would have to take my word on that. Some are my own profile mixes.

Just click on a users name and the message button should appear, if not, read and post more to advance your user level to gain those functions.

Only good use for viscosity from TT is throwing it in the trash. It’s been shown to almost certainly be mineral oil by several testing facilities. Stay far far away.

2 Likes

I have another use for viscosity…

You guys know I love my bikes.

Sorry I only have the true terpenes cherry wine viscosity.

4 Likes

Floraplex ftw :muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

1 Like

Genius use! Will try this on my next bleed.

I would love a sample pack!!

Hey there. I would love to try your guys products out. Once i find a good product i am going to try to get our local shop to stock. I am not impressed with 2 other low end companies i have tried and tested, all they offer are horrible fruit flavors.

1 Like