True terps vs floraplex

I bought some almost 2 weeks ago and never received it… was supposed to show up Saturday, it’s Wednesday and I’m still waiting. Pretty ridiculous wait time. Is this normal? Anyone else waiting weeks?

1 Like

I ordered some on Monday afternoon and I’m still waiting on a tracking number. Or even a “product shipped” email…

1 Like

Houstonwehaveastoner,

No that is not typical at all. Please provide me with your order number VIA dm and I will take care of it. Also, UPS does not move ground on the weekends, so it couldn’t have delivered on a Saturday. Something seems a little odd and I would like to help get this resolved and get our products in your hands ASAP. If its lost in the mail we will overnight you replacements tomorrow. Sorry for the mix up and delay.

2 Likes

Coppertop,

Please provide me with your order number VIA DM and I will update your order status. 95% of our orders go out same day, but accidents do happen. Happy to clear this up and do right.

Thanks!

3 Likes

houstonwehavestoner,

We sell some synthetic isolates, however, we do not use synthetics in our blends. We have been in the space for a short while and are definitely far from controlling the market, but thank you for the compliment. Our founders are very busy building this new company and therefore have not had much time for interviews, press, limelight etc. I’m sure that they will get their moment in the sun eventually, however, right now they are in the cave with their heads down, creating new products and services all the while figuring out ways to better serve their customers.

3 Likes

Hi i am very interested in trying your terpenes. Could you please DM me if you could send me a sample pack?

2 Likes

Hello,
Would it be possible to obtain a sample of your terps? I am no particularly very interested in flavorless liquidizer. Is it also possible to try a few other types? I saw you mentioned a free sample pack…
Thank you :v:t4::herb:

Sorry for typo… It should read, *I’m particularly very busy interested on flavorless liquidizer." The “no” was an error.

Lol!! Im sorry! Phone typing!!! Now " busy" was typo!!! Haha really sorry…

If you click on the elipse at the bottom of your original post another menu of icons will come up, if you click on the pencil icon you will be able to edit your post.

3 Likes

Hi there… I looked and looked, bur could not see an elipse! Im going to try to navigate the forum on my laptop. I can type in portrait mode only here, hence tendency for typos. Is it just me, or is this site a bit confusing and not totally user friendly, lol? I love the content, but maybe i need to get better at moving around to fully appreciate it.

3 Likes

Hi…When I click on the 3 dots, all that shows up for me are 3 icons: one to share a link, one to bookmark, and one to delete my post. I don’t have an edit (pencil) icon.

1 Like

If the pencil disappears it is too late (you got like 10 minutes) ((See how easy it is))

Nevermind:

3 Likes

Thank you, but the pencil is never there for me. now, I am replying to you on my laptop, and the 3 dots aren’t even here, nor is there any option for editing on the top bar of this message. I’m not a tech expert by any means, but I usually can figure out things… this time - it’s all so UN straight forward for some reason.

even after i send it and look immediately at my reply, there is still no pencil option. could it be becasue I’m new to the forum? I read that new users have to wait until some functions become available. Could editing be on of those, lol?

1 Like

Ive had nothing but positive reviews on the Floraplex terpenes im using! couple that with the best pricing and willingness to share ingredient and chromatograms i would say @FloraplexTerpenes is far and above true terpenes.

4 Likes

Floraplex sent me a sample pack in December or January and havnt gone back to true terpenes since. Floraplex terpenes are a bit more diverse than the true terpene profiles. I find all the true terpenes to taste a little like gasoline with the exception of a few of the new flavour strains. I’ll pay a fraction of the price for better quality any day of the week. The only thing they could add to their list is some straight flavours. A lot of ppl are asking me to carry more flavours rather than strains, so I am finding myself buying from 2 different companies now.

Aside from that, keep up the good work floraplex!

:facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Nothing but compliments on Floraplex from my customers as well

3 Likes

Hi Dab! Thanks for the review! I’m stoked your are happy. We have many customers asking for the same thing you are, so we have been busying in R&D for some time :woman_scientist::man_scientist:

And the good news is we are releasing the first 5 products in our new Amped line very soon! Strawberry Cough, Grape Ape, Zkittlez, Gelato, and one surprise strain as well. The Amped line is our strain blends Amped up with flavor, for flavor that really pops. Along with other product lines we’re busying working on for even more flavor variations and options.

Thanks Square and Tom! Comments like that from customers like the both of you, Dab, and so many others here and elsewhere are why we work so hard. We try to be responsive to our customers because we see this as a team event: we can all succeed together! And we love to hear your success stores too :slight_smile:

1 Like