True Terpenes

I can’t help but to wonder what terpene company OP works for at this point. Even if it is mineral oil, that is a lot of time and money to have invested in something that you aren’t even going to take credit for, only to post it anonymously. If he really is just doing the community a favor, why hide his face?

3 Likes

At this point I think we should probably just lay off this thread until someone has test results sampled by a third party to post. It is just accusations all over the place.

7 Likes

Im having floraplex dilutent tested out of my own pocket just for shits n giggles. Just dropped off the sample today.

And i still use mct oil for a dilutent. 300+ carts a month, and no unhappy customers. Minus the fail to fire and leaky carts i get once in a while.

8 Likes

Lol yeah im so fake. I love how quick people are to talk shit about something.

Your comment here is where this discussion and research should really be focused. All of the chemicals being sold by True Terpenes, Extract Consultants, Floraplex, Blue River Terps etc are listed as extremely harmful yet sold as safe for consumption. Usage and recommendation is completely counter to the health and safety information listed in their SDS. Their SDS’s list them all as Category 1 aspiration hazards and “can be fatal if swallowed or enters airways”.

At what point as a community do we start looking at the real potential issues of these products - that they could be unsafe to use, especially as recommended.

1 Like

Cannabis derived Terpenes, in concentrated forms, are also toxic.

The solution is dilution, because the poison is in the dose

5 Likes

More pics of my tour of the TT facility

5 Likes

Smoking/vaping anything is unhealthy. If someone is that much of a health nut then they should use other methods. The amount of terpenes or diluent used is small and I bet still healthier than smoking bud.

3 Likes

I agree with @MagisterChemist and this thread should chill until 3rd party test results come back. Ill wait till then because I HOPE Im wrong. I will wait Gray Wolf and Old Gold test results and consider any other less valid (unless by other 3rd parties).

But I have to call you out Future. You clearly claimed the test results you posted where done by up, from an anonymous buy. Its only after I dragged it out of you that you admitted the results are actually from TT! It turns out TT sent in something TT claims to magically be from the same batch as two different lots of Viscosity I purchased. Even though they conveniently ignore the 3rd lot I purchased.

So in fact you had nothing to do with the the testing but you claimed it was all you and done anonymously.

Dude. Duuude. DUUUUUUDE! Really? Come on now. Do you want any credibility at all? You mislead your readers at the minimum, but I would call that a flat out lie. And that’s a bad lie to get caught in my man.

Im going on vacation until Gray Wolf and Old Gold bring in their tests.

1 Like

up = you

No you aren’t “Going on Vacation”. You’ve said that at least 5 times now, yet continue to come back.

I made it incredibly clear, have inserted (Edits:) everywhere to make it even more clear, that the test results I received are the ones TT is presenting as their baseline

You are clearly bent on pushing your outrage culture mindset, not finding any actual answers.

1 Like

Dragged it out of me?

Or asked and I immediately clarified?

You are a clown.

3 Likes

You know I said I was done but I need to say some more things (guess i’m an addict). Look at the results that Future posted and look at the results ExtractNinja posted. I have to say if you look at the actual content of the chromatograms, there is really no provable difference. Of course the retention times and shapes are somewhat different, they were run with totally different GC ramp profiles. So I am not really seeing evidence at this point that anyone faked any results. They kinda look the same to me. To make that declaration, you’d have to actually get two tests done under the same GC conditions and equipment.

Instead what is different is only a disagreement on the previous labs having done a tentative ID of mineral oil. Well look at the results. They are totally lacking in resolution and make no real effort to ID the content. They are both a mess of peaks and show every appearance of being some environmentally derived substance, not a few hand-picked compounds. So cool, we showed it’s not mineral oil. It’s some mess of alkanes of a somewhat lighter nature than mineral oil.

And lo an behold what i said would come to pass has come to pass. If you look on all the other forums everyone is saying “Oh TT has been exonerated! It’s not mineral oil! It’s… something else… who cares, light up”. And everyone has retreated to the nihilistic position of “well vaping anything is bad, so who cares what we’re putting in our carts”. If that’s your attitude why did anyone care if it was mineral oil in the first place? Why not put mineral oil in your carts? If everything is bad to vape so who cares, what exactly have people been arguing about for 130 posts?

I don’t even know what people care about anymore. Do we care about mineral oil contamination because it’s a spoooooky name, or because we want something with proven safety? If it’s the former go ahead, I guess TT has been cleared. If it’s the latter maybe look in a different direction.

5 Likes

People can smoke whatever they want.

What is important is that if a company tells us a product is made of terpenes, that we find terpenes in the product when its tested.

5 Likes

Well not even the test they themselves provided shows that, so if that’s what we’re trying to demonstrate, we have a ways to go here.

3 Likes

I don’t think true terpenes wants all of the ingredients identified if so there goes their secret formula. How could you verify it’s all made of terpenes yet not know what terpenes and ruin the secret formula

2 Likes

Do you feel that this criteria has been fulfilled?

2 Likes

Good extractors who want to put out legit product shouldn’t be using any liquifier period.
I’ve been in the legal game over 3yrs now and the amt of Joe Schmoes putting out crappy oil in bunk hardware boggles me. The amt of jokers thinking they are The Man doing 300-400 carts a month and trying to act like they are big players makes me laugh. All these chachkeys thinking they make a difference with their bunk hotdog water makes me laugh. Step up people and put out unadulterated oil, period.

6 Likes

I havent seen any 3rd party testing yet, other than one person who acts like a child, so no.

But I trust TT. So I’m just here to prove it isn’t mineral oil.

3 Likes

All my custoners are very happy with my hot dog water, mct, and terps in my carts. Im not in dispos, just word of mouth, and i still bang out 200+/month.

Edit:

I LOVE my hotdog water! I ONLY vape raw disty for the past 2.5yrs. Flower is garbage! Lipids, terps, waxes, chylorphyl, and plant matter is not welcome in my lungs

3 Likes