True Terpenes

One has proof, the ohter is just words. And they won’t even tell you what it is.

Great same here except for the friend part.

You should stop carrying their water with the FDA BS. The FDA doesn’t do what they say it does implying the walk through and checking of all products. Same with GMP. They totally can have mineral oil on site and the FDA or GMP wouldnt be affected atall.

Yes and that why I put out the call for independent testers like Old Gold and Gray Wolf. Also why I offered to pay for up to 4 tests ($800-1200) by them. I don’t see TT doing the same. Instead they go to you, their “guy”. if they really stood behind their products they would be happy to have them tested by people they are not in business with.

1 Like

Anresco is a FDA certified and ISO compliant analytical lab. They are more than capable of identifying the compounds in question, unless someone has good reason why not?

Out of curiosity, how can two different lots be from the same lot?

And if you tested the same lots I did then how could your friend have blind purchased? If you really used a blind purchase it seems like you couldnt have gotten the same lots. It seems to get the same lots you would have coordinated with TT.

Let me also say thank you for doing this. While Im very suspicious of your testing at least you offer some data. Too bad TT didnt take it this seriously 2 months ago.

FDA and ISO stuff don’t matter in this case. TT loves to throw around those acronyms like they matter.

It’s the lab’s specialty that matters. Those chromatograms don’t identify any peaks or identify any compounds. Anresco is a food and cannabis testing lab, not specializing in essential oil and terpenes, nor in petroleum distillate.

The viscosity comes in a big barrel.(Edit: Jug, Container, appropriate size vessel for the business*) It’s assigned a lot number. (Edit: It has a lot number on it from the supplier) It gets devided into smaller bottles, which get their own lot numbers and become subs of the primary. I’m probably mixing up the terms lot and batch, but that’s the general idea.

Again, my samples that were ordered anonymously are currently in the mail to get tested. What I posted are the results TT got back when submitting their viscosity product, from the same batch as two of your bottles, to the lab for redundant testing to make absolutely sure the supplier didn’t ship mineral oil and call it viscosity.

I will have the results on the samples that TT had no way of knowing were for me, as soon as the lab sends em

So they claim to order a drum of squalane and then sell what they claim is only squalane for $6K a gallon? Wow.

But that doesn’t include the cost of the mineral oil in Viscosity. I guess they add mineral oil to reduce their costs and make even more money?

Filing cabinet drawer where they store all the test results for their independent testing of incoming chemicals, for what it’s worth

Full of these,

4 Likes

Ah! I didn’t see you mention that before. So why the heck did you bother posting something that we can’t put any faith in? You posted resutls from a GC of a product that TT sent in :man_facepalming: That’s just trying to muddy the waters my man. Uncool!

You say what you posted refuts what I posted? LOL. Come on man! That does nothing of hte sort if TT send in the sample

1 Like

It’s a mix of compounds, premixed by a GMP certified supplier.

You seem dead set on this being mineral oil and squalane, even though third party testing is showing it not to be so.

And if it was just squalane, and they were selling it as Viscosity, then gtfo of here being mad at the player instead of the game. Go buy a barrel of squalane and sell it as viscosity if it’s really that easy

4 Likes

You started this entire thing posting something that we can’t have faith in. I’m building a preponderance of evidence to expose you as the troll that you are seeming more and more likely to be.

1 Like

I never claim it was contaminated, that’s what TT claimed at first. I think they are simply lying and know well what they are doing with adding mineral oil.

Great thanks. Please consider removing the GC stuff you posted that came from TT. That’s just weak sauce posting that IME.

I do have faith in you so Ill wait for you report. But I have most faith in Gray Wolf and Old Gold. So IME their testing, especially Gray Wolf is all that matters.

I can help you reach him. I have his cell # and hes on WhatsApp. He prefers texting and WhatsAPp, or FB messages. He doens’t like emailing or calling on the phone. If you FB message him or WhatsApp him you should hear back in a day or three.

MassTerpenes is also sending all their stuff to Dr. Pappas after I started all this work.

2 Likes

So what will you do if the next 7-8 tests being done show I’m right? Seriosly, what will you do?

I’m the one who WANTS more testing by other people. In fact I’m paying for 4 more tests which will cost me around $1K. I want more testing because I know ppl don’t trust me and because Im tellilng the truth. TT does not want more testing. What does that tell you about whos honest and who isnt?

2 Likes

Then you should remove all of your unverified results as well, since we have no way to prove you didn’t adulter your samples either.

2 Likes

I think I don’t have a whole lot to say about this. This entire argument at this point hinges on someone faking test results and is just one persons word against another. I can’t make any claims on this. It needs more third party confirmation.

I will say again that the whole discussion to this point is a red herring in my eyes. I don’t care if it’s Squalane because there are no studies on whether vaping Squalane is safe or not. I can’t assume it’s better to vape Squalane than to vape mineral oil. I also can’t assume it’s worse. Everyone is relying on the appeal to nature fallacy and assuming if a chemical is naturally derived we can all just breath easy and keep smoking something that we don’t even know what it is.

7 Likes

I can’t imagine inhaling combusted Terpenes of any type is very good for you. Smoking cannabis is probably not great for your lungs either

6 Likes

TT is fully on board to provide whatever info needed to prove that this isn’t mineral oil.

You clearly don’t understand the requirements and audits performed for FDA and ISO certifications then.

Their record keeping is meticulous, as is their QC. Again, they welcome you to schedule a visit and see for yourself

1 Like

After all is said and done I would say PG peg MCT and caprylic acid isolate has been tested more after combustion and break down toxicity more than these terpenes LOL. Honestly MCT PG and peg aren’t looking too bad

4 Likes

LOL are you for real? The more you post the more it seems like you have a vendetta.

7 Likes

I’m thinking the same. I’ve used Isolated c8 mct before, it’s completely odorless and nearly tasteless, plus, it doesn’t really seem harmful at vaping temperatures. As for lipid pneumonia, wouldn’t that be ruled out considering c8 mct is actually caprilic acid?

Independently if these claims are true of not, its a reminder that these diluente haven’t been tested much, while the majority on the forum is really against MCT. Many don’t use cutting agents, where some (me included) have to, for different reasons.

Finally, I think this community could help researching further, testing the dilluents under real life conditions.

I’m still waiting for new lab tests to be posted before using viscosity again. My next batch is probably going to be mct…

Cheers

2 Likes