True Terpenes New Viscosity?

I’m not questioning the facility, really. I have already been offered by TT to come visit. Can’t lie about GMP and ISO certs so I’m not sitting here acting like it’s an illegal operation either. It’s the shill mentality and the intentional vagueness that I adamantly dislike.

What gets me though is that you’ve replied to me twice now without answering about vaping with True Terpenes products. Why does the website include a dilution calculator where you dilute extract? If it was meant for drinking, wouldn’t you dilute alcohol/liquid?

How am I supposed to believe or trust anything you say when you’re going around telling people not to use your vape product in their vape products? Then how am I supposed to not disown the entire TT company when you come back and say that the FDA says not to use the product?

6 Likes

I sense more @anon56994712 _foolery happening again.

This time is not mineral oil, but pbblaster

4 Likes

In honor of those who served our country and since today is Veterans day, I would like to donate 100$ to Wounded Warrior Project charity if @DerekTTpdx can say the following sentence

Yes, you can vape our terpenes and our new viscosity formula

*and then if he could include his recommended dilution rate for vaping them

I will post the proof of donation. Cmon Derek lets do what is right should be easy for someone with such trust honor and integrity

21 Likes

Ill put in $100

11 Likes

Honor and integrity went out the window from the 1st exposure of them.

8 Likes

Wow radio silence what a surprise

11 Likes

So please answer the question directly if you’re not hiding anything.

What is the recommended use of this product? You’ve been asked this question directly numerous times, but you have not given a direct answer.

What the fda says and what this product is sold for are two completely different things.

You keep skirting the issue dude.

11 Likes

That was the biggest red flag I have seen. As the safety guy for the companies I have worked for we adhere to the SDS.

The viscosity SDS and COA were practically blank documents.

5 Likes

Hasn’t your Chief Science Officer David Heldreth gone on the record NUMEROUS times in the last year, not only at cannabis conventions and events, but directly to the FDA as well, saying that these products are NOT intended for vaping, have never been intended for vaping and never will be intended for vaping?

How do you reconcile that with coming on here and telling people that you don’t think it will cause any problems if “done responsibly”? How do you reconcile that with selling empty vape cartridges and advertising dilution calculators on your website? I get that you are using some shady language to tell us to use it for vaping without explicitly telling us that in a way that could get you in legal trouble but come on. We have seen this type of subterfuge from your company so consistently that it’s no longer a surprise, just par for the course.

8 Likes

I’ll toss in $100

6 Likes

No you’re not. Your repping snake oil and every time someone asks you if it’s safe for vaping you avoid it. GLG or not, get bent dude. We’re honest people trying to make and sell honest products because that’s the honorable thing to do. You’re apart of group that’s about good food, good hash, good people.

Good food - advertising this to be put in drinks?? Nah man that’s shit food.

Good hash - not even close

Good people- see above

4 Likes

I mean… (And not backing him up here), but since there’s no FDA approvable vaping of any sort. I don’t think he could legally say this is ok to vape, as I don’t think the FDA says anything is ok to vape.

By saying anything is good to vape they’d be both lying and liable as far as the FDA is concerned.

At least that’s how I’d interpret it.

Hell. We don’t even know (for certain) if thc is ok to vape, or terpenes, or anything.

7 Likes

Ok, that’s fair. I’m just so honest of a person that I’m not willing to mislead people just to fill my pockets. I absolutely agree that people should educate themselves before ingesting anything, but shouldnt it be our responsibility and due diligence as producers to make sure people are safe?

Anyone who doesn’t use this website or know their history is going to use them to cut their oil with. If true terpenes isn’t trying to see them used for vape products they should say that they aren’t meant for inhalation.

Im not about slitting my own throat financially, but I will every time if it means I’ve done the right thing at the end of the day. Because that’s whats honorable.

2 Likes

It’s the trickery that’s involved that motivates me to be involved call them out and protect the community from the web of lies others might not notice or catch

8 Likes

More and more BS and lies.

Why sell a product on the same shelves intended to vape, but it “not really” a product to vape.

Sounds super super fishy.

And the crickets are plenty.
Chirp chirp

3 Likes

https://trueterpenes.com/products/diluent/viscosity/

Can we conclude that this product is unsafe for vaping @DerekTTpdx with the honestly and safety of the consumers the number one priority we should notify all customers who might be erroneously using this product!!!

3 Likes

Uh-O!
Seems like the same ole song and dance or smoke n mirrors.

1 Like

Surprised they showed face on the forum again. They had to know that question was coming… that’s the only question that matterS! And the one they won’t Answr. Lol! While your here… what was the explanation for the mineral oil product being pulled!!!

2 Likes

It’s funny too because the whole pitch about it being 100% terpenes is to imply it is safe to smoke why else would it really matter and be so important to have no taste or smell? Because it’s literally designed and marketed to be smoked, which they say right there it’s not okay to vape or smoke so why the huge facade about honesty and being TRUE

Even the name is a lie lol there’s gotta be some psychopaths working at this facility to continue to push these types of products as people are dying the greed is so out of control

They probably see this as a great time to score in the market with all the vitamin E killing people. They can fill the void for a trusted cut and make even more money than before!

So the transparency is not about safety it’s about more trickery

7 Likes

I dont get why it wouldnt have had any previous testing by them.