True Terpenes New Viscosity?

@TrueTerpenes What is the intended use of Viscosity?

2 Likes

@Future Has been to our facility. I don’t believe it would be labeled as Grimy. If anyone would like a compliant package with all of our credentials, Please email me. Derek@trueterpenes.com

1 Like

hey @DerekTTpdx can I use the new viscosity in my vape pen and vape it ?

also can i use your terpenes in my vape pen and vape them ?

9 Likes

Lab tours are available by request-

it took you 6 minutes to post that one sentence I was watching

is my question hard to answer?

16 Likes

what capacity did you get to go inside their building and check out their operations?

I’ve been wanting to go and see their facility for myself as well.

I will provide free samples to members looking to get it tested.

When it comes to safety concerns, we defer to the FDA which has not formally recommended any substance to be “generally regarded as safe” for vaping or smoking. Even THC. That being said we have no reason to believe that responsible use would pose a risk to consumers.

1 Like

This is a fucking joke.

9 Likes

@DerekTTpdx I also want to know if i can or should use your new viscosity product in a vape. Can you further let me know if I should be using the Terp Flavors in a vape as well?

I don’t want to know what the FDA thinks I want to know what the people making this product thinks about it.

1 Like

@Jiggymatic- He has never ever been to the new location that we have been in for over 3 years now- We would encourage you to come to town for a tour? Email me Derek@trueterpenes.com We can schedule a time for you to come.

could you please explain what you mean by responsible use of your product (terpenes or viscosity) for vaping

6 Likes

I assume responsible use is whatever most people use mineral oil for. I use it on cutting boards

2 Likes

Lol! Considering I was at both locations before you & @Future ever were. I know damn well they were grimy. I had the incredibly unfortunate experience of working with those clowns before you were even around :rofl:

Edit: I was the asshole who pointed out on the MSDS sheets how the products say they are held in suspension & they straight up say not to inhale. Their solution was to make new MSDS sheets that mislead consumers

12 Likes

imagine selling a product thats main purpose is to vape it then you gotta skirt around the question and plaster up all kinds of candles and drink mixes on your IG to pretend like youre not marketing it to vapers despite replicating strains and flavors FOR vape pens, THEN going as far as to actually believe you are an honest person with integrity and values

ITS AMAZING THE LIES AND DECEIT THAT ARE INVOLVED WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING A DOLLAR

15 Likes

probably regrets that he started to post in here…

or at the very least, if you’re going to start posting, prepare to answer the questions people have been asking for months. If we wanted to be fed BS we would just go read the TT website.

4 Likes

@Jiggymatic I did a consultation for them back when they claimed to have an OLCC license. Then they offered me a salary position. When I found out what they were re-packaging as “Steam Distilled Terps” I brought this all to their attention & was ignored. Then I realized they lied about the OLCC license & it was an illegal operation. So I got my equipment & left unpaid. After a year of trying to get paid what I was promised I had to threaten a lawsuit for what I was promised with interest. Their solution was to give me equipment because “they couldn’t afford a cash settlement” I stupidly accepted the equipment. Half of it was broken & missing parts. The chiller was knew though so…yay :skull:

@anon56994712 Dude they used to tell people to spray there weed with it so it could be passed off as top shelf :rofl:

@FicklePickle The amount of product you would need to test to determine what the 1%+/- Mystery Oil that holds it in suspension is pretty substantial.
Plus the lab would Probably be pissed they contaminated their system

Edited for spelling error

6 Likes

I don’t regret posting in here.-you know Im out here and stand behind the product, I’ll send a free sample to anyone who wants to test it, we can arrange lab visits for anyone that wants to visit, feel free to do your own stress testing.

1 Like

@anon56994712 Bro calm down! You waited a whole 6 minutes, how about you try to smoke some and relax?

2 Likes

id love to smoke some and relax

hey @DerekTTpdx at what % do you recommend I mix these terpenes and viscosity at to smoke them

I can smoke them right?

9 Likes