True Terpenes Dilutant Viscosity

I got a bottle of this True Terpenes Dilutant Viscosity. I’m wondering what is in it since it isn’t on their website anymore and the ingredients are not listed on the bottle. It is yellow and not blue like the one on True Terpenes New Viscosity?

My clues are
Ingredients: Blend of Botanically-Derived Extracts
Manufactured in a GMP facility that also processes coconut
No MCT, PG, VG, or PEG
Not Recommended for CBD isolated
Warning this product is intended for use by adults 21 and older.
Warning, Viscosity Extract Dilutant is concentrated and should not be consumed undiluted.

Search that company here and you should find plenty of information pertaining to their shitty products!

5 Likes

I think its shark liver or something like that

5 Likes

Squalene is shark liver but also a natural terpene

The other one was phytol

Edit: that was a blend used by other manufacturers idk what was in that one specifically.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Mineral oil was v1.0, wasn’t there a second arc involving “natural plant products” (meaning heavy, flavorless terps and not mineral oil)

3 Likes

18 Likes

Your BEST clue is that adding “Viscosity” to distillate will lower the viscosity…

So clearly they have a less than spectacular grasp on the subject at hand.

11 Likes

Instead of trying to figure out the ingredients, throw it in the trash

13 Likes

It had me doubting my understanding of it, until I realized they were just clowns who were wrong

1 Like

Do NOT put unknown products into something you are selling for human consumption! DON’T DO IT.

This is just basic sanity/wisdom.

If you need a diluent for vape cart oils, consider high purity food grade propylene glycol. This is what has been used in legal nicotine vapes for years and years and it hasn’t killed any people that I know of, unlike these numerous “healthier” diluent alternatives used in cannabis that kill people or rodents (vitamin E acetate, phytol).

5 Likes

Shit, might even be dangerous/illegal to throw it in the trash…

2 Likes

As far as i could tell and i looked at the various GCMS scans closely while this was breaking, first version was mineral oil and then at some point they switched to squalene. Clear change from a mixed chromatogram to single peak in older vs newer batches.

6 Likes