Trucking for Troops - Cannabinoids for Veterans

Im betting @Future want agree with that one. But I will remind him, if we did the GLG logo, there would still be the manufacturing info on the label.

And…if he does not want the logo…then maybe this …

Distributed by Good Life Gang

…would be ok?

3 Likes

What about the glg seal of approval ?

4 Likes

I’d recommend just getting a domestic supplier of good Boston Round bottles… the cost isn’t much higher and it’s something you don’t want to skimp on quality with. 0.5 oz Amber Glass Boston Rounds (Cap Not Included) | Berlin

Seals are stupid cheap too: Shrink Bands & Cap Liners | Berlin Packaging

If you wanna go higher end there’s some biodegradable ones as well: Transparent Wet Shrink Bands - Qorpak

Are you looking to use flavoring? If so I have a few recommendations for those.

3 Likes

Hey @MinkLoafs & @MillerliteRN I know y’all are busy and I appreciate the hell out y’all just wanted to bump to make sure the wheels are still turning :call_me_hand:

I got a dozen bottles in yesterday with some more mct and I’m making up a few to send out to the T4T team in the mean time :pray:

Thanks again guys the community has really stepped up for these guys it’s amazing what we are all capable of when it comes to healing those who need it.

Feeling the love today :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Its moving.

3 Likes

This is the first draft, I see a few things to be fixed.
But over all, I’m liking it. How about you guys?

12 Likes

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off topic thumpin

Looks great! I’m excited to hear their thoughts on them

3 Likes

I agree I like them. Sent over to T4T they like em as well :muscle:.

Thank you to you and your team again. Please let everyone involved know I appreciate the shit out of thier time in this.

4 Likes

I like it i just don’t get the skeleton. Like death before dishonor or an Army Ranger? It reminds me of a biker club emblem. I’m a Veteran myself. I used to ride also. So I guess it’s just my pov. But I do like it overall.

6 Likes

I’m with the majority, and I think it looks awesome! Thanks for being a part of this, and doing what you can to help! I wish I could do more, but my current restraints are definitely restraints.

3 Likes

Ok this is going to be our first revision.

The yellow, are things to be corrected. We have both spelling errors and math errors.

The red, are things to be omitted.

I was going to move the logos over to the bottom left.

I cant find my stylus and had to use my mouse, so this is very sloppy.

If we like the design, I can have my guy remove the logos and the manufacturing info. Basically have a template for the next business that steps up… all they would have to do is fill in the blanks.

Lets hear some feedback on this.

EDIT…CBG fixed… lol

3 Likes

Just a small typo under the supplement facts.

Cannabidiol (CBG) → CBD

Edit: “Serving per Container” to plural “Servings”

4 Likes

I think it looks amazing! Awesome of you to do!

2 Likes

There are also lots of groups that can help you. https://www.diversitybestpractices.com/top-veterans-organizations-to-know

2 Likes

We definitely need to add " Thank you for your service "
Right under " Not for sale "

Anybody have any suggestions of things that should be added?

5 Likes

I don’t think “Disease “ should be capitalized unless you’re talking about a specific disease. In other words a proper noun.
That’s my two cents.
I love it.
@MillerliteRN you have a gift.

3 Likes

I only see one error- Serving(s)

Anybody have any suggestions or see anything thats in error?

@MinkLoafs Do you guys want to put your web address on this?

3 Likes

My only input would be moving the “thank you for your service below the zelios logo & the no thc below the center label itself. I think that may be more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

5 Likes

Also, a shout out to @MinkLoafs for his company’s professionalism. I received that kilo of isolate today and I have to give props for the labeling. It has all the important info on it, thats hard to come by these days and it shouldn’t be.

6 Likes