Trucking for Troops - Cannabinoids for Veterans

That seems low but if you can do it for that I’ll happily pay yah for it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9.1 grams of isolate @.35¢ per g= $3.19
21ml MCT= ~.32¢
Boston round= ~.85¢
Labeling= ~.50¢

Total= ~$4.86

We are splitting hairs here over .86¢ but when I’m buying 100 bottles, one kg isolate, and a gallon of mct at a time the costs are a little higher

If you want to slice me off super low MOQ supplies for this project at bulk price I would be forever appreciative :pray:

4 Likes

Iv already noted…I’m all in at $1 each…PLUS the CBD.

Try sourcing materials locally. I buy my MCT oil by the liter, and it’s cheaper than buying and shipping 55 gallon drums of it.

4 Likes

You can make a 9,000mg tincture with bottlw and lable for $1? I’m confused sorry

1 Like

PLUS CBD cost.

The bottle, MCT, flavoring, and label cost me $1

6 Likes

Next week we are printing tincture labels. I can have my graphics guy bag out a 9,000mg label. We print digital, so an extra label added want cost much. Less than 0.50 for sure.

6 Likes

Oh man if your serious I’d happily pay for like 100-250 labels or whatever you could do for me :pray: that would deff look better than what I had planned.

Anyone who helps on this too, I would be like to include your logos on the packaging in a sponsorship kind of fashion. Or atleast in some marketing materials

4 Likes

I think we are printing 10k labeles. So a few 100 extra want cost me anything, so to speak. We can use Trucking for Troops instead of a logo.

5 Likes

Just reached out to the owner of the charity to ask if they want to brand them with T4T or do them separately :muscle: this really is a big help man thank you so much

6 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274385917373?hash=item3fe2acd5bd:g:PasAAOSwcK5e1vzf

I bought these from this supplier when I was planning on handing out the beam reagent to people in black market states. Price has gone up a bit, but it still seems to be the cheapest, at least for 100mL

The boston round is probably worth the extra 30 cents for the feel/quality IMO

3 Likes

I duno shit but i think my cbd costs very little? it was like 279 per kilo. it wasnt isolate/// Im not a fan of isolate at all in any form of cannabis. I guess some people get drug tests- like vets in va program so now I get it.

3 Likes

https://dropperbottles.com/collections/driptrap-dropper-assembly-boston-round-glass-bottle-sets/products/30ml-boston-round-glass-bottle-driptrap-dropper-assembly-set-330-qty?variant=15155822526573

If you get the cheapest… no child safty and no markings on the pipette…$0.29 each 30ml bottle…

I’m not 100% on the labels, but if I remember correctly they are $0.20 (or less) each.

Costco is where I buy my MCT Nutiva oil. It’s cheaper than shipping large volumes to the shop.

Let me know about the name on the labels. I’m not manufacturing this, so DM me the manufacturing info that needs to go on the labels.

7 Likes

Our team is happy to open up our kitchen for mixing, bottling, labeling, and sealing of these products. We are located in CO, and I know you mentioned you might be handling this process but we thought we would offer anyway. We would do this at no cost.

7 Likes

Awesome :call_me_hand:

Little update:

@MillerliteRN Just got off the phone with T4T, the branding with thier logo is a hesitation for them and he’s probably going to need a few weeks to talk to some people on his end to see if that’s a kosher move or not. But I’ll take you up on any 9,000 mg boston round stickers you can send out. I can design something stupid simple or if you want you can just print it on your normal stock stuff with that updated mg :pray:

Everyone reaching out to donate isolate, y’all are great, we are going to run through what I have here first (just a few hundred grams) then @MinkLoafs team over at zelios KY said they are on board to donate the next kg or so to the cause :muscle::muscle: mad respect. Love you guys :call_me_hand:

I’m ordering some mct and bottles off Amazon today to make the first 25 tinctures or so to send out to all the vets to see if it helps them as much as thier current cbd products (I have a feeling they will be 10x better) from thier I’ll start worrying more about buying this stuff in bulk. I think @SubstituteCreature and his team will be able to help me source some of the boston rounds if this takes off :pray:

@Soxhlet once I work out the kinks of formulating this stuff (logistics of putting everything together in labs and then consistent supply chain for all the bits) I would deff be interesting in reaching out to ptsd support groups. Do you have any specifically in mind?

10 Likes

There is a foundation, “herogrown.com” that I know fellow Veterans have turned to in the past. Maybe you can work with them. Get some ideas. Check it out anyway. I would’ve put up a preview but was having trouble. I’m going to ask around at the VA Medical Center in SoCal, see if I can get any helpful information.

4 Likes

If you supply the kilo, I’ll print them in my logo and make them for you…
With a "NOT FOR SALE "…Big on the labels

Let me know

4 Likes

@MinkLoafs any way you can drop ship that kg to @MillerliteRN that would be roughly 100 bottles @ 9,000 mg per bottle which is a hell of a great start in my eyes!!! From there @MillerliteRN I’ll pay yah to ship those bottles straight to T4T and pay for any expenses you incurred :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Yessir - We will get that sorted out and sent @MillerliteRN’s way

4 Likes

Send me your logo, I’ll put in on the labels with my logo. There will be plenty of room, without a UPC on there.

2 Likes

You know I got your back however I can, duder! Gotta show those boys they’re loved! You already know the drill, I work 24/7 so hit me whenever you need anything even a fucking stapler :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch:

5 Likes

@Future @sidco

Since we have so many forum members involved is it cool if we say powered by the GLG on the label or nah? I’d prefer that over my own logo lolol

2 Likes