Troll master aqua x

I’m not one to normally complain but this thing is junk is there a work around for the limited irrigations other then connecting two valves to the same line I need more feed times I would just buy a open sprinkler but they don’t have it in the uk maybe I can just give bigger shots spaced apart more but that defeated the purpose some one chime in!

1 Like

TrolMaster = another one bites the dust.

1 Like

For real is that what’s happening LOL I should of know it was too good to be true!

Apparently their recent firmware update fixed a lot of bugs. I’m gonna give it a try and see if if it makes it any better. For now, it’s just a data logger

3 Likes

I just wish there was more time slots available Im going to just get a open sprinkler sent to me my peoples in america will send it!!! Let me get a pound of zaza and a sprinkler please homie!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

If you need more feed times you will have to use the cycle timer it will give you as many as you want
When you click on the solenoid you want there’s a box you can check and it says by recycle
Check that instead of by schedule.

For the cost this thing has been pretty good to me, yeah the app could be better there are many fixes but it works.
Mine has been running 2 years

4 Likes

i have seen people use 2 x trolmasters to double the amount of shots, but not an ideal solution.

1 Like

You sir are a legend so I go into cycle time and set it like the schedule? Props on the reply I appreciate it bro!!!

1 Like

What you going to use brother?

Yeah see the top you just check that instead of the schedule :metal: glad I could help

1 Like

It’s really a shame you can not use both at the same time that would of been epic thanks though bro!

a 24v powerpack → relay board → esp32 → homeassistant → node red. hopefully

1 Like

The open sprinkler controller works great. Unlimited amount of programs with unlimited irrigation events.

1 Like

We don’t have them here bro I’m going to have to order one to a friends in America and get her to post it ill try finish up this run with the TrolMaster I’m going to attach two valves to one line tomorrow to get the right amount

I’m in canada, they ship international.

1 Like

Perfect I’m going to grab one asap

1 Like
1 Like

Are you running with drippers too?

1 Like

Yup that’s right, I use the netafim .3gph, but I want to give the aquagation drippers a try, I like the angle they come off the line much better.

2 Likes

I’m using the same drippers bro check your inbox