Trillion Dollar Cannabis Company

You heard right, memes are the most efficient form of brainwashing ever conceieved.

3 Likes

5 Likes

And so… it begins…

1 Like

I laughed too hard at this

Dogecoin being the example. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You notice they don’t have any billboards anymore…

They tried to unionize too. Anyone wanna take bets on the date of death for that company? The lab manager is on here too. I almost wanna tag him so folks stop giving him advice.

3 Likes

I thought there was a billboard across from the Bayshore mall

Who is the billboard we speak of?

1 Like

Sisu lol

6 Likes

Anything’s possible with hyperinflation. But realistically no, the biggest crops in the US are worth maybe $40B-$50B (corn, soybeans) each annually which is 4%-5% of a trillion and we have about 300,000 corn farmers in the US.

4 Likes

I mighta missed it.

I wonder how many farmers they’ve fucked this season.

1 Like

No idea but there’s a lot of companies with distro and extraction that have pulled the same shit in the last year

Firstly… I am not them. I chose this as my co’s name, in Humboldt, a few months before they incorporated lol.

But the only thing that’s keeping them alive is their cash balance from the SPAC transaction, just over $200MM now. If the losses keep rising they’ll be dead within 2 years. Also am very curious to see what people think of Glass House.

2 Likes

Cannabis been bigger than corn in the us since the 2000s at least.

1 Like

Im surprised they made it this long, they have done some very shady stuff to alot of people from the jump.

1 Like

I haven’t been up to glasshouse in at least year, so who knows how things may or may not have changed since then. Cultivation and post cultivation management staff are good dudes that have been in the game a while. They put out cool deps on a large scale. In my opinion they could improve their operation by integrating more entomology and agronomy professionals like Headwaters down the street. Their coastal climate presents more fungal challenges than other locations and there was sulfur and or neem on their product in the past, so different choices there would be an obvious improvement.

1 Like

True, the illicit cannabis market is predicted to be about $100B annually in the US. But the legal market still pretty far behind corn.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://leafly-cms-production.imgix.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/02140733/LeaflyCannabisHarvestReport_2021.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj2ieapg_30AhWGbs0KHYiGACQ4ChAWegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3glDehAa4bmtK_c5SHpOpU

1 Like

I no longer differentiate the two since almost every legal operation is also in the traditional market.

3 Likes

Valuation and actual worth are two different cows in that farm. Look at Medmen.

1 Like

Yall really think it isnt possible?