Trillion Dollar Cannabis Company

Is it possible for the cannabis industry to produce a trillion dollar company? Why or Why not?

No because these big companies will go into contract with you and hold your product hostage while tossing you breadcrumbs and eventually they will file bankruptcy instead of paying the debts

11 Likes

Are you even a real doctor?

8 Likes

Thats beside the point. Is anyone real online?

2 Likes

Who are these Big companies and why do they hold so much influence?

I’ll tell you what they are on this forum and they owe my team a lot of fucking money

5 Likes

3 guesses and the first 2 dont count

Should tag all the corporate cannabis companies that pull bs like this :laughing:

I wonder how many :thinking:

4 Likes

Sure, if China invaded and they made them a state owned monopoly. Outside of that, maybe in some dips***s head.

But, hard no…

1 Like

My buddy started a distro and they dont hold your stuff like the bilboard fuckers so you have all your stuff to show or whatever and get paid end of the week in full for anything sold. Just saying if your friends don’t wanna enter a blood pact and get screwed over.

5 Likes

We stopped doing biz with the billboard boys 3 years ago. There’s a lot of negligent accounts in California right now

6 Likes

Yeah i know surprised he’s still upright. He’s a prick anyway.

2 Likes

Cannabis and hemp are fragmented (legal issues and Chad issues), as soon as a real player comes in and consolidates the global market than potentially.

10-15 years.

1 Like

Maybe if they make a hemp based vaccine.

2 Likes

Pfizer has the best shot

4 Likes

Any company that does biz with these mega corporations on the level of Pfizer should be shamed and boycotted. With a good meme campaign I’m sure we could cancel any company

12 Likes

Jay z can’t pay his bills eh?

4 Likes

Im sure the original owners put some provision in about all contracts void if sold, no idea how he got it away with what he did. Only in the white market, we both know how that would have been ended up if he wasn’t hiding behind that piece of paper.

1 Like

Memes can create and destroy whole industries.

3 Likes

Meme moves industries Ive heard.