Tried some CRC Shatter...Tastes like VIck's Vap-o-rub. What gives?

Right?! I remember seeing 80/g for trim that was open blasted out of PVC in 06’. Wild.

4 Likes

Dispensaries in some rec states still PAY 25-35 a gram wholesale for basic ass trim run then sell it for 50-60 a g. Not exaggerating in the slightest

5 Likes

did you try mixing any in etoh to see if it dissolves?

1 Like

Nope, not yet, will do though. Good suggestion.

1 Like

Did ya get the ole pine resin garbage?

1 Like

I don’t think so. The hit is pretty smooth not gnarly at all like I’ve been told pine resin is. It totally disolved in EToH which is a good sign. I’m learning I may just not be a fan of CRC oils. I’ve tried Some a couple carts as well as oils now and they all just seem a bit off. Will continue market research lol

1 Like

Taxes are a bitch

1 Like

I paid $120/g for brown wax in 2008 in Boston

4 Likes

A zip was $1000

@WolfeXtracts They(boulder built) are a competitor of mine, so take what I say with a grain of salt but we have had like 5 stores that we started selling too tell us that there product taste the same, 2 different stores said it tasted like chemicals.

2 Likes

That’s pre-tax. It just be like that sometimes.

There’s lots of helpful info on the topic in the “what’s w all the crc haters” thread

1 Like

A majority of the CRC I’ve been seeing around has the Vick’s terp profile. I don’t think it’s anything their adding I think it’s just the remaining terps taste minty like someone else said maybe non polar terps

1 Like

I pulled a small fraction off some etoh extracted hemp a few days ago that smells like Vic’s. I’d need to look at my notes to when and at what temp.

I still have it in a test tube if anyone wants to test it.

1 Like

If you CRC extremely old material that most of the trichome heads have oxidized already the material will have a minty flavor not sure as to why but that’s just from my own experience running

3 Likes

Thank You! I’ll scope that shortly.

I appreciate the feedback and the honesty!

Rhe feedback i have gotten from consumers who tried crc they werent impressed at all. I asked them what they thought of it over all and they said majority of the crc stuff is shitty material that couldnt be sold otherwise and now its turned into something that can sell.

1 Like

Replace crc with distillate and its 2017 again

7 Likes

I like steak as much as the next guy, but I also love hamburger, sure am glad people found ways to sell the bits that weren’t sellable otherwise.

11 Likes