Tricks of the trade

The rod and couplers I got from work, so I didnt spend any money doing this. I guess it’s not really all that helpful for most folks.

3 Likes

It s the out of the box thinking that maybe brings someone on a solotion of the problem that deffenatly contributed :+1:

6 Likes

Same Roto that i have, totally know what you’re talking about the shaking/off balance, thanks for the info!!

1 Like

Is that so your sep funnel is always plumb and your layers in the sep funnel are perfectly level?

That’s one reason and the other is that
This way I am sure it can t tip over
I often have several sep funnels tied to one "pole " and they are fairly heavy when filled 15L each

3 Likes

Twist corners for pour out

43 Likes

Dude I swear you’re so clever

3 Likes

Honestly I’ve spent hours thinking “when is someone going to make square parchment with walls”.

One of those things I despised doing

4 Likes

I fold and clamp them, nvr thought about twisting

10 Likes

Yea i fold and paper clip. Talk about an open market for a product lol

5 Likes

I used a 1 gallon pancake compressor to empty mine and works like a champ and that compressor was a piece and a half. If the extraction is done completely you also can usually push it out with tour hand. I vapor push and use heat wraps so mine cone out no problem

Put hoses from your pump output to a bucket with carbon chunks in there and you won’t smell anything. Through roughing and main body you won’t have any bad smell lingering at all.

29 Likes

The real carbon filter lol you ever tried using one for the ones they have in grow rooms?

2 Likes

All my ducting ends with them, works like a champ, we just push our pumps exhaust into a dedicated ducting path for pumps.

5 Likes

Waitt for grow rooms or a universal ducting path for pump exhaust?! sry just toked lol

Yes same exhaust system you would use on grow rooms. fan, ducting, carbon filter.

Right before i stopped running an indoor op I was trying to get my timing down of cycling CO2, Carbon filter, outside air. I heard CO2 cant be recycled once it hits the carbon filter. So I was trying to flood the room with CO2 let it stand for three hours than exhaust the room out for 30 minutes to the carbon filter. Force induction fresh air from outside than Flood the room with CO2 again and repeat. I Knew i was off on some numbers. Have you ran cycles like this before?

I run a sealed co2 indoor room. Imo, carbon doesnt absorb/negate the co2. Carbon is for odors or color remediation

3 Likes

I always wandered if the carbon effected it but I took the ole “wise” tale of multiple growers from Nor Cali that it does. This is before I had a better understanding of chemistry. You never introduced fresh o2 into the room? I had a problem with a non co2 indoor grow during veg. I ran gavita DE I think it was 1100 series on tracks. The plants effin kept getting weird so I through them in a depo.when I introduced o2 they were fine but I lost to much AC bc it was in the middle of the summer. It got to the point where I just through them in a depo tent. I knew co2 helps with temperature shock but trying to explain this to my amigo funder was impossible lol