Tricks of the trade

Malice was assumed even though it was evidently meant as humor (juxtapose Obama and pandemic, two things separated in time) and he was incorrect. That’s all. Let’s all chill. Perhaps the snark was unbecoming of me. My bad

1 Like

I didn’t mean to snap, that was the first thing As i was caffeinating this morning
My bad

2 Likes

All good bro, my b on the snark.

Fun fact I actually liked Obama

1 Like

Lmao theres a pope that reminds me of this

Yes brothers come together!

3 Likes

Not exactly as I had hoped but not so bad at all
To clean out crystals on a fuge
Slight modifications and it should work

11 Likes

The ghost of Patrick Swayze lives on in that picture

4 Likes

I actually did, too.

Different trade, but a useful trick nonetheless.

19 Likes

Nice work. I carry one on my plumbing truck to air up pipes because sometimes there is no power. And one on the rock crawler to reseat the tires after too many beers. C02 bottles with quick connect and regulator

6 Likes

It’s a much cheaper and quieter alternative to renting a portable compressor for the day. Even if it wasn’t cheaper, the peace of mind from not having to listen to a compressor kick on while I’m doing shit makes it worth it.

I assume it also keeps my air tools cleaner.

7 Likes

RIP twisted.

2 Likes

Did @TwistedStill die?

just his dog afaik

2 Likes

he quit the forum I think

2 Likes

Aw damn. RIP.

2 Likes

Nope… He walked away. He’s done being hurt by people that are supposed to be friends, but absolutely aren’t. Understand now, I am not speaking for him, or anything of the like.
He’s doing what we all should if any of us feel some kind of way.
Rather than accept or reflect the negativity, he chooses too not be around it

12 Likes

its an internet forum, the only reason i endured harassment is im bored. Its not worth getting fully invested in because as weve seen over and over- regs get outed over nonsense or have to deal with dumb shit so quit. cannabis forums and industry isnt for thin skinned. Im not suggesting he was but obv was getting screwed and is done with bs.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’d probably make people more tolerant of the nonsensical rants.

5 Likes

I dont see people having to say they quit on gun forums or motorcycle forums or getting called out on those forums over dumb shit- EVER The people selling things act professional and dont argue and deal with integrity. Imagine all the dog groomers arguing online. I groom better than you- no i invented shampoo, no i have crystal dry shampoo tek My post seems very off topic but its because twistedstill posted he was quitting future4200 in this topic. He mustve cared enough to make the final post. I stopped posting on my rc forum- because i crashed and that hobby is so fucking expensive. its what makes it fun, but nobody ever argued and the industry guys kept their fights off the forum.

3 Likes