Traditional market busts/news

Turner admitted to regularly receiving packages of marijuana shipped from Fresno by Dwight Singletary and McKenzie Coles at his residence in Troy. Turner was notified of the shipments by Rosemary Coles, who texted Turner tracking information and shipping receipts for the packages of marijuana. The marijuana in the packages, which were often sealed with eBay packing tape, was concealed in dog food containers and suitcases. At times, Rosemary Coles and David Singletary, aka “DB,” picked up the marijuana from Turner at his residence; at other times, Turner delivered the marijuana to Rosemary Coles at her residence in Troy. Turner was paid between $300 and $400 for each package of marijuana he received.

Mumphrey faces up to 20 years in prison, a fine of up to $500,000, and may also be required to serve up to 3 years of supervised release. Turner faces up to 20 years in prison, a fine of up to $1 million, and will be required to serve at least 3 years of supervised release.

The guy getting 3-400 bucks a drop facing 20 years…

edit: this is the same case as posted above here

3 Likes
2 Likes

People are freaking out about this one lol when rec failed the politicians took that as a sign the med program needed to be overhauled heard goal is to drop current licenses by more then 70%

5 Likes

Looks like the easiest state to do cannabis in wants it training wheels back from all the thousandaire investors.

1 Like

There’s a few articles about this and they’re all pretty unclear, I can’t tell if it was an accelerant, a vape battery, or the filling machine. Conflicting language across all the articles

Why is this in traditional market busts? He didn’t get arrested and police arent even sure they have a case.

1 Like

i did not want to cry on a friday afternoon…

jesus christ man this is fucking tragic.

9 Likes

LIN-complaint.pdf (500.6 KB)

1 Like

gooch-complaint.pdf (288.5 KB)

Fake “PODS” style storage business to move packs is a new one

2 Likes

This is that fake shatter

8 Likes

Looks like it. The last time i saw one it had a different font on the label but the same sheabutter brown conspicuous hole having slab. I feel like the SOP on them was ATLEAST ONE HOLE PER SLAB FOR AUTHENTICATION

3 Likes

I dont think they were fake, i cleaned up more of that oil into diamonds then i can even remember. Unless there was a team packagaing the exact same and real stuff. It was half d8thca and hald d9thca but still cannabinoids

1 Like

I’m sure there were many different variations / crews doing the scam but the ones I tested were 27% TAC

Heres the test from 5 years ago

4 Likes

Half thc-a D8!tested by who ?
Dying to find a lab that can !

6 Likes

The slabs were not fake they were half D8THCA and D9THCA
Traditional non fake shatter is what 70-80% d9THCA, so they were 40% D8THCA?, 40% D9THCA

That sounds fake to me

1 Like

Up to today barely anyone can test for thc-a D8 so something’s fishy

3 Likes

AAA greenhouse

That packaging gives me ptsd lol

1 Like

D8 thca isnt there and you dont have a chromatograph present. Im sure there was more d8thca present then d9thca. The rxn was occuring in their collection pot from not proper filtration.

Can you share your tests please

1 Like

I didnt have a standard so i cant confirm it is d8thca.(ive posted these chromatographs here before)
Before decarb i had a large unknown peak after decarb the peak turned to d8 thc just like the d9thca turned to d9 thc. The two did cocrystallize

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYmKePlJUJV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

(Getting the photo’s going to take to long right now)

4 Likes