Traditional market busts/news

That sucks and its sad that this man was honest with the cops. Now he has cancer and legal bills. America really knows how to punch down sometimes.

7 Likes

The marijuana was what the undercover individual contacted Edwards over, and Edwards “arrang[ed] to deliver a quarter pound of marijuana for $90,” according to the complaint.

$90 for a quarter lb?

But he just paid $500 for that…

During a Mirandized interview, Edwards informed deputies “he had purchased a total of 119 grams of high grade marijuana via the internet,” and that “he paid $500 for the marijuana” … “from a supplier in Amsterdam,” according to the complaint.

If the complaint says he was selling $500 worth of pot for $90 to pay bills I imagine his lawyer has something to work with…

3 Likes

I imagine they meant to say quarter oz

sourcing flower from NL to US makes zero sense though

8 Likes

It made sense about 4 5 years ago when they had hemp and we didn’t

3 Likes

I don’t think so, lists 119 grams in the article. Which is pretty serious in west Virginia. But still 175k bond…just wow

1 Like

Which is ~ 1/4 lb….

Article claims he paid $500 for 119g, and sold officer a 1/4 lb (they meant 1/4 Oz) for $90

Otherwise we have one hell of a money making proposition

Buy high sell low.

Clearly he should have imported hemp from TN instead…

6 Likes

Must be watching Jim Cramer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Jaime-Edwards
He looks like the type that thinks amsterdam has the fire.

giphy (3)

@Patsykilledtony he has cancer bro…

4 Likes

I assumed that was one of several lies he told the arresting officers, including the fact that he git it from the Netherlands.

In my experience people will say almost anything while getting arrested in the hope of mercy, most of it bit being truthful.

The only people telling the truth usually say nothing when thry get arrested.

If im wrong on my educated guess i apologize in advance. He didnt want to snitch on his buddy to get out of it.

1 Like
1 Like

Check out that Trimpro “bud grinder”. lol.

4 Likes

Good catch @AgTonik , it kinda looks like they aren’t mistaken…gotta keep the machine clean if you want the cuts to be lean…

1 Like

I don’t know what is in the water in OK, but AgTonik the business has had to deal with some unsavory characters lately:

The only real gangsters I’ve met have been “disorganized crime” or white boys at high school lunch walking around saying “I’m in the G’s, I’m a Soujah!”. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Looks more like a sesh/popup than a dispensary

Does it count as a traditional market bust if you actually have your state license and are just waiting on our corrupt, incompetent local government?

They had to drive past at least 10 straight illegal grows to get to this farm which has licensure pending. They ransacked the place, trashed everything and shot a barking dog on a chain.

Warning! This is the video of the chained dog being shot. Not killed. Shot and vitally wounded. Chained. It died at the animal hospital.

10 Likes

Fucking pigs.

I got their training manual right here

14 Likes

It comes on the heels of a FOIA request that revealed fuckery at many levels and, most of it, fueled by the anti-canna influence. This is the emerald triangle in 2023.

3 Likes

Fucking embarrassing

that whole “costco of marujuana” thing…

1 Like