"Top" Biz Consultants According to Forbes

Recent article on Forbes lists these folks as THE 5 consultants to know in cannabis.

Thoughts?

Article not linked due to paywall.

who are they??? hahahaha

13 Likes

Forbes is a pay to play mill. So are nbc cbs etc.

4 Likes

Top 5 Greatest Consultants of All Time:

20 Likes

That looks like 7 people, none of whom I’ve ever heard of :man_shrugging:t3:

17 Likes

Me neither; corporate cannabiz is weird.

9 Likes

It’s fake.

6 Likes

Not surprising that the corporate news company is probably asking corporate cannabis companies who they’re corporate consultants were to grow they’re corporate ditch weed corporately

5 Likes

You guys sound gel :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Never heard of them. And these circles are pretty damn small.

Corporations become the custies bahahahah cue circle of life song

1 Like

Not jelly!! Not trying to be one of the best consultants in cannabis. I’d rather be the best company not the best consultant. And no best don’t have to be the biggest…

1 Like

Just jokes…

What’s do you called a consultant? Unemployed. Great advice.

I’m going to win that hundo tho :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes
2 Likes

I hope u do!! I’m not gonna say the opposite. You win the hundo. That means 4 more years of entertainment!

1 Like

My buddy runs a media company & it’s pay to play publicity.

Let me know “who” wants to b3 the next co0kies!

5 Likes

use archive.is to bypass paywalled articles. you just archive it first, then the archived copy will almost always be the full text. Washington post you MUST be quick with copy and pasting the full url before it redirects you to the index

3 Likes

Best to link it anyways. Heres the archive.
https://archive.is/BLhJ4

The article date is “Jul 20, 2020, 04:20am EDT” for anyone who missed how cheeky Forbes is.

4 Likes

Forbes has no 0 credibility. One of their most famous lists of wealthy people is utter lies.

1 Like

Lol yeah every time I see these articles about “who to watch” in the cannabis industry it’s always a bunch of venture capital chads or random people I’ve never heard about. Pay to play is 100% correct.

2 Likes