Tired of Disposable Samples that Dont Work (Need a reliable 2.0ml disposable source)

@BUDTANK
I wouldn’t quite call that forum you found an alternative, maybe their discord is hopping but uhhm the latest post is a guy wanting to source d8 and it’s 5 days old with zero replies, that’s some ghost town shit over there :person_shrugging:

I imagine if someone asked about vape carts the place would pop back to life for a minute or two though :rofl:
Also I fired off a request for samples thru your main site too :v::v:

1 Like

Which models?
I have 20k coming 10k of the nord temp control, and 10k of the tik pro mini, tik pro mini is what my friend has been using.
Honestly 5-10% is way better than these s10 labs carts, avoid them at all costs, huge waste of money, customers won’t even buy them they fail so much.

Nord over 50k pcs

And uzo 40k pcs

Done ever using ikrusher after the last batch of uzo i had,

Theres disposables that have way lower fail rates wholesale customers will stop buying them after a few times trust me

Tik pro non rechargeable is ironically the most reliable disposable they have

1 Like

Which manufacturer do you use now?

Hi Here is information for this dispoable vape :Capacity: 2.0ml & 1.0ml
Resistance: 1.2ohm
Battery capacity: 280mAh
3 adjustable voltage Green: 2.80V/ blue:3.0V/Red :3.3V
type C charge
it works for thick oil.

How many samples you need?

RELEAFY TRI, 2ml Disposable Vape Pen

Free samples are available. Welcome to contact us at info@releafy.com

Hello there,

Here to introduce ukera 2.0g disposable G128 with bypass air channel.

Our dual airflow channels ensure that the heating can be restarted by inhaling when the main airway is blocked by oil,so as to keep the device working normally and the airflow smooth.

DM me more details.

1 Like

Hey there!

Eric here with Hamilton Devices, a CCELL distributor. CCELL released last year the RIDGE, a 2ml rechargeable disposable battery! Let me know if you’d like more info!

-Eric

I would love to send you some samples of the disposables we recently produced. Unfortunately they are only 0.5mL and 1mL but would still love your feedback. You can check our brand out at www.hedcarts.com.

Hi, there,

Is anyone interested in nano-film tech ceramic disposable uKera one?DM me what’s app:+86 13926257035 for more details.

A new simple 2ml disposable cartridge
Empty 2ml Disposable Vape Pen S5 - EGreensVape