Tired of Disposable Samples that Dont Work (Need a reliable 2.0ml disposable source)

I’ll gladly sample / provide feedback on this bong attachment.

What is a good contact email?

I have 14mm and 18mm male and female pieces ready to try.

1 Like

You can message the account management at team@aveo710.com

1 Like

I see a lot of companies advertising in this thread, is there a reason we singled out and flagged away @BUDTANK 's reply?

8 Likes

I was confused about that as well

1 Like

They did what I asked by posting their products, Im not sure why anyone’s post would be flagged on this thread unless there is a rule against it.

4 Likes

AVD makes a good one

1 Like

I 3rd this. Why dafuk flag them?

2 Likes

@CuriousChemist22, @ThatHempGuy, etc. Thank you all guys fighting for me. Actually, I’m sharing our new Low-temp Vaporization Solutions. I seldom post an advertisement for our products due to the rules on this platform. I think we need to pay some advertising fees as their trusted vendors in Future420. hahaha. Somehow, I found another alternative to Future420. https://altcannabinoids.network/
I do not know who is the first version. lol

1 Like

Welcome samples to try first . www.focolvapes.com

1 Like

Hi Dear

Introducing our newest disposable vape pens with preheating function to avoid the clogging issue for 1ml pens

No MOQ for non-brand pens.

Custom logo-3K pcses

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why only 4ml?

Dont you know the new hottest thing on the market is 10ml?

Id recommend producing stock to have asap as many client will buy this

That demand will be suited for Nicotine E-liquid vaping products.

Gonna probably go with ikrusher nord or nord mini.
Have a friend who has so far gone through 7000 with no returns or complaints, that to me makes it worth it considering the cost of failures.
In my experience I’ve had more problems with trying a new company than I krusher gave me over 60000 cartridges in the past, but last year their cartridges started leaking, so I began the search, and it seems they must be putting all the effort into their disposable lines.

Hi,bro,how about trying our 2ml disposable,low MOQ to start and Cali Based Inventory are available. DM me for free samples, we wonot let you down.

● Top Filling & Top Cap Combined with Silicone Seal

● Rechargeable Micro-USB Port & Customized Oil Window !

what’s the moq?

MOQ is 1K to Start for local customization. What’s app +8613926257035 for more details.Thanks.

1 Like

Nearly unbelievable, if thats true good for you. Ive gone through Alot of ikrusher disposables with 5-10% fail rate for a fact

2 Likes

Can I get some info/samples please and thank you

What are you filling them with?