Thump vs the world

That’s because he drinks double IPAs

Lol

2 Likes

Let’s get @thumper a job

4 Likes

dipa really doesnt help. and goose island has a really good one for cheap that ruins me.

1 Like

voodoo ranger has been my thumping beverage of choice lately

1 Like

im a hophead and even fresh its too malty to my taste. goose is putting out a 9.9 double dry hopped for 10 bux a 6 pack? so i buy it

1 Like

If that’s the line of work you really want to pursue, then go get it! My biggest suggestion would be to get a decent smart phone with a good camera and start taking pictures, lots and lots of pictures. I know this goes against the core of all things thumper, but having a visual portfolio to back up your claims of expertise is beyond valuable.

Sit down and write out all the growing related tasks and skills you are proficient in. Make note of all the different growing methods, cultural methods, and analytical methods you have practiced. Do a little write up about your favorite method of growing, harvesting, and curing, along with a lil ditty about what defines you as a grower, you know, like your mission statement or whatnot.

After taking pics and doing your write up, get it all together in a nice power point or the like to present along with a position tailored resume and cover letter. Never underestimate the power of presentation.

6 Likes

I like the hazy stuff, but I tend to lean towards more malt. Bell’s 2 hearted is probably my favorite

2 Likes

the way things work for me is pics are meaningless. Its lame to go to a pot job and show pics. I still want the teacher job. Im def not gonna show pics. unless he asks? Ive been to jail= have you seen miami vice drg deals and dude takes pics? Thats illegal. I freak out when my dude uses his phone light to look at it- im like heres my edc flashlight. He doesnt understand his phone is sending to the cloud constant . It is just weed but…

So in sumary- i could really help on indoor setups if you arent getting 1 plus gpw. and I could help in an outdoor grow with a pay structure

1 Like

i think im coming short of 2 gpw this harvest but well see;

Lame or not, you sort have to show some semblance of proof of skill, no? I guess you could show up and talk the talk and hope that’s good enough, but it may be hard to compete with the gaggle of other applicants trying for the same position. If not pictures, at least some grow logs, harvest numbers, or something like that to show experience. You have to get your foot in the door before you have a chance to prove yourself.

As for pics being incriminating, come on. Who is intercepting cell phone to cloud backups to search for dudes running a few tents or even a couple rooms? Nobody. The only way pics are going to get you caught for anything is if you are posting pics of blatantly illegal activities in a super visible manner, aka insta trappin. You have nothing to worry about taking pictures in Illinois, just make sure to never have more than five in frame at a time if you’re scared. FFS, even if LEO somehow intercepted pics from your phone, cloud, email, or whatever, who’s to say they aren’t pics of someone else’s weed?

2 Likes

come to the damn meetups dammit no qlternator shit lol

I’ll be there one day soon. Cannifest for sure!

dude lowb hanging fruit

didnt you see my link of cops buying a bike off craigslist off a hash oil trade and busted the house>

it goes from craigslist ad to bust

the cops come with a dirtbike ina shitty pickup. and trade the bike for hash oil and then raid the house- low hanging fruit.

I still think a smoke shop would be a great place to start. You’re bound to meet someone who knows someone looking for a grower just like you while you sell pipes, papers, and foot bags all day. I’m sure there will be plenty of new friends that you can smoke up and hook up with edibles as a way to get the word out about how well you can grow n such.

i could work 12 hours a day in a smoke shop but my dog is the literal bull in a china shop.i could reighn her in. a local offer was 14 per hour but i really should own the shop. I am one of the original glass sellers- in 97 i was moving alot of good glass at the local dead shows to me, I bought cases and the glass was so good i wish i had it now. I had snodgrass and all eugene glass. I keep saying 97 was dead shows and am confused. Im not a big deadhead but used to go to shows. so around 97 i got the glass hookup. prior to that i didnt have a pipe hookup. I guess i tried selling it post jerry and at raves

Dude, I could be way off base here, but I feel like you are looking for reasons why you can’t get a job instead of reasons why you should. Spin that negativity around and drop it at the curb. Don’t look for the reasons why not, look for the reasons why, and the how to do it’s. You got this dude, just pick a lane and focus.

You ever want to play out some mock interviews I’m down. Get a list of qualifications together and I’ll even help you turn it into something that could pass as a decent resume.

14 Likes