Thump vs the world

my dog needs a mask on her butt so when she sits on mill rns face she wont get him wet.

1 Like

she gets excited, its not you miller

Letā€™s get a donation linkā€¦ letā€™s get thumperā€™s dog a maskā€¦

2 Likes

she needs one in about a month for heat

i never did that to her and diaper her.

I hate you for somehow letting him take it here

2 Likes

its not a fight,

No noā€¦ dont do thatā€¦ Iā€™m trying to actually for fill that void

1 Like

Letā€™s get Thumper a jobā€¦

Bump

5 Likes

current jobs are showing a cannabis lounge??? but its illegal? Im looking for a job in the wisconsin, illinois, indiana, michigan area. I can rock indoor gardens.

how is this place your daily output for blacking out. Also: teach me.

The ratio of thc to alcohol by volume would be appreciated

Do you consult? Or sell WKU STYLE VIDEO?

1 Like

1 beer per hour max, 2 bowls per hour total max.

Letā€™s apply this to your size. 90 lb 5ā€™0?

Letā€™s keep this on topic
@thumper we know you have a 100 years experience growing cannabis.

Letā€™s get you a jobā€¦

Bumpā€¦

10 Likes

im skinny fat 165

@thumper I think you would be a good fit for a headshop. Fuck a dispensary, a headshop would be chill and let you just be goofy ol you, and I bet youā€™d sell the shit outta some pipes and hacky sacks. I mean all you really gotta do is entertain stoners till they pick what they want, and you could probably find all kinds of new peeps interested in your thump nugzā€¦

11 Likes

Somethings wrong at your pace.

I am an expert growing weed, not selling it. I agree I need a job and every job I ever had was full of stoners. Poker has them but for the most part my opponents in poker are either old retirees or some dummies.

You are soo grandiose in most of your statements, thatā€™s actually hard to believe.

2 Likes

id say over 15 years of 6 harvest a year is more than expert. show me a traditional farmer with as much experience??? things slowed down recently as im not running short fower cycles like the c99 crosses.