Thoughts on CBD enema to treat chronic crohns inflammation.

have you thrown THCV at the problem?

I’ve seen a couple of patients with crohns like symptoms that reported THCV was more helpful than anything else they’d tried.

(that was before CBG was widely available)

3 Likes

Have you tried enteric capsules?

5 Likes

I havent been able to get ahold of any!!! im very interested in the varians tho! I gave this same guy one of my new tincture formulations, and it seems the compounding effects of CBD, CBDA, CBG, CBGA are having an amazing effect according to him!!

1 Like

those are amazing!!! im deffently going to get some!!! thanks for the link @blackie

1 Like

Have you guys considered reishi mushrooms?

They are very easy to grow, look cool and have a plethora of health benefits. Purification of the compound mentioned in the article seems a bit tricky but I can attest to the benifit from just tea.

2 Likes

been looking for excuses to start learning how to grow mushrooms lol

2 Likes

Thanks for this link! This is exactly what I need. My 11 year old son has Crohn’s. I’m excited to be able to finally get him some heavier cbd doses at a reasonable price soon when my hemp is processed. No more buying Charlotte’s web at over a $100 for 1000mg (before I had a clue).

Crohns and stomach issues the best thing to use is
BPC-157
-this is a peptide. 100% incredible and stacked with TB-500 is even more effective.

I just saw this thread now.
This works decisively. If you have stomach issues you really need to look at peptides

4 Likes

interesting, thanks for that rabbit hole!! going to look into it, do you know of a good supplier?

1 Like

Send me a dm
There’s a Swiss company and two usa compounding labsI will rec

1 Like

I am new to the whole chemistry aspect of this thing. And please do not think I am being disrespectful because I am not. But, doesn’t CBDA turn into CBD through decarb? And if so, how can you have both cannabinoids in the same product?

you dont have to decarb cannabinoids you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: this limits your purification steps as you cannot distill the material. to get these formulations, i mix isolates and high purity oils.

By controlling the time and temperature at which “decarb” is performed, one can control the percentage of CBDA that is converted to CBD.

Just like you can have that steak blue or black or anywhere in between.

See: Proper decarboxylation temperatures

@RockSteady is also Formulating these concoctions.

2 Likes

Ive read THCA/cbda are better at suppressing inflammation.

2 Likes

this is true, CBDA is many times more bioavalible then CBD. The way i market my products is that decarbed cannabinoids are recreational, acidic compounds are therapeutic.

4 Likes

Reshi is easy to pick wild in the woods too. Take a sharp knife, and harvest sustainably. It doesn’t take much to make a tea or decoction, they’re easy to identify, and there’s no poisonous look alikes. I like to mix reshi and turkey tails, grind them coarsely, and put em in water in the crock pot for two or three days to make a potent decoction. Turns out super rich and woodsy, and chock full of natural goodness.

4 Likes

which state are you in? are the reshi common in the PNW? i really should pick up a fungus book and go shroom hunting

1 Like

I’m in Wisconsin. We have lots of good gourmet edibles in the woods around here. Reshi isn’t on that list, not really edible, but highly medicinal. I’m pretty sure you should be able to find it out that way too. I would love to go mushroom hunting out your way, lots of goodies growing wild around your area. Definitely pick up a couple field guides and start hunting, just don’t eat anything you aren’t 100% sure about, and even then it never hurts to ask an expert. The National Audubon Society Field Guide to Mushrooms would be an excellent book to start with.

2 Likes

Call and ask for my buddy Steve
Or I can get discounts

4 Likes

your a beast doc! thanks

3 Likes